Random Thoughts

in this summer I will also try to make more content about wars and history. i'm willing to starting a project called battlefields in this I will make videos and write blogs about wars and there history. and also if war happened in future then who's gonna win.

I could write anything here... Everyone would read it but no one would care... ?

* Star Wars the last Jedi spoilers below*

Who else thought the ‘superman’ Leia scene was one of the most cringy scenes in movie history? x[DOUBLEPOST=1515849881][/DOUBLEPOST]
@PrincessJade love the new hair color you look so lovely... Practically smoking... On fire!
So that’s what that burning smell is? x

Watching Fellowship of the Ring and one of my favourite scenes, The Council of Elrond

FE28B203-6942-406B-986B-CDF13F24411A.jpeg

‘One does not simply walk into Mordor....’ :p

* Star Wars the last Jedi spoilers below*

Who else thought the ‘superman’ Leia scene was one of the most cringy scenes in movie history? x

Just before going to the theatre to see The Last Jedi, we watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2 on Netflix. When Leia was "flying" back to the ship all I could think was "I'm Mary Poppins Y'all!!"

But while on the Star Wars topic, I was playing around with a picture framing site and a pic of my little girl.. I thought it turned out pretty cute.

Attachments

• b575ebdf-f7fb-4d4f-b8bf-f8b50be5998d.jpg
    b575ebdf-f7fb-4d4f-b8bf-f8b50be5998d.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 5
Watching Fellowship of the Ring and one of my favourite scenes, The Council of Elrond

View attachment 203360

‘One does not simply walk into Mordor....’ :p
Not with 10,000 men could you do this. x[DOUBLEPOST=1515872756][/DOUBLEPOST]Great thx Zim, now I want to watch the extended editions back to back. Oh well, there goes Sunday! x

Great thx Zim, now I want to watch the extended editions back to back. Oh well, there goes Sunday! x

I have done this, you will not regret it. I don’t think the films have dated at all and are still awesome to watch (for me at least )

Users who are viewing this thread