Random Thoughts

I have done this, you will not regret it. I don’t think the films have dated at all and are still awesome to watch (for me at least )
I was joking. The lord of the rings trilogy is my fav films. Extended editions or gtfo.
I have watched all 3 back to back a few times.
Over 12 hours of joy. Still cry when Gandalf falls, and the end of course. x

I was joking. The lord of the rings trilogy is my fav films. Extended editions or gtfo.
I have watched all 3 back to back a few times.
Over 12 hours of joy. Still cry when Gandalf falls, and the end of course. x

If you put itv2 on it’s about 40 mins away from Gandalfs the Greys fall

Though shall not pass ....

Try it with a pair of Dolby virtual surround headphones. Oooooowwwww lord my ears bleed with goodness. x

I can imagine, the sound tracks are almost as good as films themselves[DOUBLEPOST=1515873645][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can’t start it there. Beginning or nowhere. Lord of the rings is serious business.

True, the Balrog is making his first appearance right now :p

The music is half of what makes the films. The two towers had the poorest music, but the ents attacking Isengard is s thing of beauty. x

I love the music from all films tbh especially when they first visit Rohan

Well, have end of film to watch ....!

@CricketQ20 what benefits does the scholarship have?
The scholarship has given me access to a special Google Program that I am currently studying. If I score 95% in that program I will be given opportunity to do one more further program. The bright and interested ones are selected with few having an opportunity to work at google in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread