Random Thoughts

Here’s a random thought............my head is going to regret accepting all this wine in the morning! x

Is anyone there? I’ve been drinking and I need entertaining. Who wants to play a game or something? x

Someone has to be there. I have wine and a camera. Seems like a good combo to me. x

The scholarship has given me access to a special Google Program that I am currently studying. If I score 95% in that program I will be given opportunity to do one more further program. The bright and interested ones are selected with few having an opportunity to work at google in the end.
Best of luck :)

And was it you who called me shallow and self absorbed... ? I advocate for justice and fair rights but more females on PC would be nice.

That are not total nut jobs!!![DOUBLEPOST=1513673701][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done Ali top job! x
You? shallow and self absorbed, sounds like he knows you very well. x[DOUBLEPOST=1516197789][/DOUBLEPOST]
It starts with me and Jade... But this website will see gender equality x
not a chance never.[DOUBLEPOST=1516197844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is anyone there? I’ve been drinking and I need entertaining. Who wants to play a game or something? x
Hi babes sounds like a great combo x

Hi babes sounds like a great combo x
Sorry I was drinking that night. I don’t normally offer to play online drinking games with strangers. x
Are you a woman? You have put a kiss at the end of your message. Sorry if you’re a gay man though. I don’t mean sorry that you are gay, I meant sorry if I called you a woman and you’re not. But forget that if you are. Jesus I wish I didn’t say anything now! x

Sorry I was drinking that night. I don’t normally offer to play online drinking games with strangers. x
Are you a woman? You have put a kiss at the end of your message. Sorry if you’re a gay man though. I don’t mean sorry that you are gay, I meant sorry if I called you a woman and you’re not. But forget that if you are. Jesus I wish I didn’t say anything now! x
It's a bloke Jade tell them to get on with their work and stop harassing the PR department...

what people who have youtube channel on this forum think about new monetization policy?
well my channel was already demonetized and even it was monetized I didn't earn money so it didn't effect me and since 2010 when I joined youtube I always upload video because I like upload videos on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread