Random Thoughts

Vodka has taste? :p

Is Everclear available there? it's legal moonshine, 95% alcohol by volume. Makes vodka look like child's play

I have had one shot of 75% alcohol and I got super drunk with that.
The 6 shots of 45% under 30 minutes before that also contributed :p

47 years ago today Texas was in the news again for the wrong reasons.

RIP JFK

john-f-kennedy.jpg

@muely - attempting to indicate that I don't go in much for vodka and mixers. Except when it's classy (and preferably cheap) cocktails.

Ahhh, I see. Yeah, vodka mixers, even at ?1 a pop are pointless. The popular drink here is Vodka Red Bull. It's basically a can of Red Bull with a spitting of vodka. You don't want a can of red bull when your trying to get drunk. Especially as it makes you more aware of what your doing. You don't need that when you move like a Thunderbird when dancing....

**Waits to hear how good Ste and Tom are at dancing....:rolleyes

themuel1 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

47 years ago today Texas was in the news again for the wrong reasons.

RIP JFK

john-f-kennedy.jpg

Lone gunman or massive conspiracy?

Lol, just read about North Korea attacking South Korea .

As long as the North don't launch any big missiles, would anyone actually mind that much if the two scrap it out between themselves?

Last edited:
**Waits to hear how good Ste and Tom are at dancing....:rolleyes

Can't relaly describe what I do as dancing. In fact the only discernable difference between my dancing and the convulsions of pain I went through on saturday is that when I dance I don't squeal like a female pig with her tail caught in a mousetrap.

Nearly the size of a grape then now?

A large grape. Just relieved it's not a grapefruit, really.

the right one is pretty much fine now. But the left is still elevated and a bit sore.

Lol, just read about North Korea attacking South Korea .

As long as the North don't launch any big missiles, would anyone actually mind that much if the two scrap it out between themselves?

Nope.

Hopefully a war between the Middle East (once our soldiers are home) can follow and they can all blow themselves up.

Users who are viewing this thread