Random Thoughts

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
MOTHER fried chickenERS!

Some fried chickening Mexicans busted out the rearwindshield on my new car. The one time I had to drive to the poor side of town and this ████ happens. I fried chickening swear to go these people are the dregs of society and I hope they all get AIDS and die

----------

Mother fried chickeners!

----------

BFhza.jpg

koBjm.jpg

----------

6eZea.jpg

----------

Ok I've calmed down now, the best revenge is living well eh. My car will be fixed my tomorrow morning and they will still be poor jealous little bitches.

Times like this make me glad I don't carry my handgun on me, I have been known to lose my temper and I would have loved to put a round in the back of that twats head as he ran off.
that is a sweet car

P

pcfan123

I could use it but then it would go up for something so minor. Just paying cash, getting it fixed this afternoon

P

pcfan123

dammit, not getting fixed till Monday, that's when they can order the new windshield. It's fine to drive around the guy said as long as I don't bump my bass too much lol

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
I suck at reading. Whenever I see some text in all caps or the end of a chapter my eyes always jump to it and the effect of the text is ruined. I have learned now that once the corner of my eye catches this first, I cover up the text with my hand until I get to it.

P

pcfan123

btw Jack you might want to go to the doctor, you don't need to be bit to get rabies, saliva can do it and if you made contact with that bat, better be safe than sorry

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
England is virtually rabies free, one case in the last 100 years. Didn't touch it either was out of the room like a shot till it decided to go back out my bedroom window.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
England is virtually rabies free, one case in the last 100 years. Didn't touch it either was out of the room like a shot till it decided to go back out my bedroom window.

yeh and even that was just when your mother bit someone.

P

pcfan123

just got a call from the dealership, the comm bar is busted and so is the rear sun shade, it's going to be about 2500 bucks, so yea, time for insurance to take over

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Ok there's riots happening all over London now and they could get bad pretty quickly. People are burning cars, looting then burning shop's. Its getting to the stage were I won't be able to get anywere by car without the risk of getting caught up in a riot. They're also attacking buses and my dad was close to being stuck on a bus in one of the riot area's while he was on the way back from work.

P

pcfan123

finally the English have taken a lesson from the Arab spring, Kill the queen!

Users who are viewing this thread