Random Thoughts

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah you're the bloke who cocks his leg at every lampost then (not as bad as the bloke who legs his cock all the time)

Lets not get into this, I'd had a few.

Talking about legging cocks, where the hell is Tom these days?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Very true. I've only very recently properly been checking in. Mainly because my life consists of nothing more than work and sleep. I've kept my cheap women, expensive looking alcohol and generally waster lifestyle at bay. I feel it following me...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Evening, I'm actually going off now to watch White Collar. Has anyone seen this badboy? Its pretty decent, no where near Suits, but that was out of this world.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
PC is no where near as good as it use to be...maybe that's why.

Don't think you can really blame PC for not being good enough. With no cricket games being released I would imagine intake would be slow.

Also, what made the last few years was a group of members who were all around a similar age. Only thing is, we grew up, moved on....it's happens unfortunately and that's where the no new cricket game becomes apparent.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Meh, as long as you play mafia games PC is still fine :p

Reality is there's not actually even been that much cricket worth watching recently. What with England v Windies being over inside 2 tests and washed out for the third. Not much test cricket on, and we all know most of the English fans on here are fairly tedious of ODI cricket regardless of whether England are winning or not. Finally, the Euro's are on so football is forefront of most people's minds. As Simbazz said, apart from Cricket Heroes by Kurtz, there's not been a game released worth the time of day for a couple of years now. Plus the one that wasn't exactly easily modable, so ended up having a short shelf life for many.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
Only thing is, we grew up, moved on....it's happens unfortunately and that's where the no new cricket game becomes apparent.

I haven't, I'm still doing random crap like....urm........heck who am I kidding, I've just finished uni for the semester, I'm doing 40 hour weeks at work just at the moment and I live with my girlfriend, and I haven't hit the town in way too long.

In response to your PM Si (mainly because I can't be arsed re-opening the tab :p) I've sent you a fb request cause emails involve too much typing :p

----------

How awesome was this? ;)

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ch-day-northamptonshire-fight-back-38658.html

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now that I think of it again, not really as awesome as you would think. ;)

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Don't think you can really blame PC for not being good enough. With no cricket games being released I would imagine intake would be slow.

Also, what made the last few years was a group of members who were all around a similar age. Only thing is, we grew up, moved on....it's happens unfortunately and that's where the no new cricket game becomes apparent.

I wonder what they are doing now... maybe they are all busy with a wife and kids :eek:

lucky im only 18

----------

I use to follow it...then I stopped following it and forgot about it for a while. It's like those tv shows you watch on tv and are hooked. Then you go off it for a while and can't be bothered getting into it :p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I wonder what they are doing now... maybe they are all busy with a wife and kids :eek:

lucky im only 18

----------

I use to follow it...then I stopped following it and forgot about it for a while. It's like those tv shows you watch on tv and are hooked. Then you go off it for a while and can't be bothered getting into it :p
Hey, some of us chose to come back lol

Users who are viewing this thread