Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England

Honest feedback on this please :D
Sorry I'm new so my opinion probably means nothing; but, I would have a soft backing track and transition the movements of the drone smoother and swing over and then pan down so you have the front of the train coming towards you and then go higher to pan the length and then swing down to see the side and exit of the train from shot. Great you have put it in HD which adds good contrast and you can see the detail.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Sorry I'm new so my opinion probably means nothing; but, I would have a soft backing track and transition the movements of the drone smoother and swing over and then pan down so you have the front of the train coming towards you and then go higher to pan the length and then swing down to see the side and exit of the train from shot. Great you have put it in HD which adds good contrast and you can see the detail.

Thanks for this buddy! I'm a n00b pilot, I just cut and put it to form a meaningful video.

I hope my country removes the 15 meter elevation restriction that has come up in the recent times.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for this buddy! I'm a n00b pilot, I just cut and put it to form a meaningful video.

I hope my country removes the 15 meter elevation restriction that has come up in the recent times.
Fifteen metres is a bit mean, here it is 122 metres but anything commercial can get permission from the CAA to fly higher. I take it the object of the vid was the flying than the train?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Why do we have this restriction?

With the kind of infrastructure we have and the kind of mindset people have, it is very much possible to misuse the technology. I don't want to name things, but pretty mean things can be done.

Fifteen metres is a bit mean, here it is 122 metres but anything commercial can get permission from the CAA to fly higher. I take it the object of the vid was the flying than the train?

Yes, this was easily more than 15 meters, this was shot back in March 2020 when there was no such restriction. Now we do have the restriction and it feels awful to fly a drone without any limits.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the kind of mindset people have, it is very much possible to misuse the technology. I don't want to name things, but pretty mean things can be done.
I get it :lol

(PS: I know I shouldn't be laughing at this but...)

Users who are viewing this thread