PS3: Ranii trophy competiton ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill add him no the list above is all the players up for auction. The icon players are three players from the current side that you would like to retain ex

Bengal retains Mohammed Shami, Laxmi Ratan S and Manoj Tiwari those players are my icon players

Baroda retains Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan and Ambati Rayudu.

So do i retain these players for baroda and i will obtain the rest of the squad through the auction?

You should reduce the auction purse of teams depending upon the number of players they are retaining because otherwise some weaker teams who do not have any legends to retain would be under huge disadvantage.

You have about 200 players, which itself is juat enough for 10 teams. That will take 4 hours for the auction. Will all 10 people be available during that time?

Maybe you could club players together? Or do an auction for the top players and then a simple draft (each player picks one after the other without budget) for the last 7-8 players. This is if we need a squad of 20. If a squad of xi will do then that is also fine.

So,

3 icons
1 legend (or 2?)
3 international auction
3 Indian auction
8-9 draft

Punjab retains Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh & Mandeep Singh. These 03 will be my icon players......

----------

You must remove the name of Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh & Mandeep Singh from the Indian Auction List, as they are already been retained by Punjab Team..

I suggest if we can create a Facebook Group for this online league, it is easier to get massage instantly there than in PC..Just a suggestion..

we are only picking 12 players (1 alternate) since there are a ridiculous amount of class d players I suggest that we do a simple auction for them so every person picks without the whole cat and pony show before so like active bids and all. We just have one guy who picks a class de player and since I want to keep this slightly realistic the cost of that player will come out of the budget. We could do the regular auction for the rest because there are not to many class A,B,C players compared to class D players

@arjwiz for the core players you need to pick three players form the current Delhi Ranjii team

I'm not retaining any player as there is literally nobody great from my team. Thus I'll be completely depend on auction to string up a decent squad. Thus people who are retaining players, their purse should be adjusted accordingly.

@arjwiz for the core players you need to pick three players form the current Delhi Ranjii team

Okay.

I pick Kapil Dev as my legend player.
I pick Sehwag, Gambhir, Kohli as my three core icon players.

That's 4.

Now we will have an auction for 3 international players, correct?

Can you clearly explain how we auction the remaining 5 Indian players?

ok so for every player not retained you will receive an extra 2500 USD

For the indian players I divided them into four groups A,B,C,D so I will auction the A,B,C players like I showed in the example and the D players in a simple auction so everyone has a turn and picks class D players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread