PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Looking at the spreadsheet, it seems that sarvesh has to get Umar Gul at base price, since Umar Gul is the only Subcontinental player left and since sarvesh is the only person who hasn't picked a subcontinental.

Thank you very much for the nice words, everyone. I really appreciate it. :)

Buddy give me any associate player you want on the base price...Thats the only one left for me..

Buddy give me any associate player you want on the base price...Thats the only one left for me..

I would prefer Majid Haq if its OK with others.. As everyone else has his share of associate players already..

thats cool with me

Right, let's very quickly get done with the unsold players.

Here is what needs to be done.

Solomon and brad, you guys have complete squad. Thank you very much for participating.

Azad and Honu, please wait till the unsold players are done. Then we can look at the backup players. It won't be long.

The remaining 5 players need to bring back one player into the auction for each slot they have remaining:

• Kushari - select one associate player
  • Ishaan - select one Tier B player
  • Valerian - Select one Tier B player
  • Sarvesh - Select one international and one associate
  • arjwiz - select one tier B and one International

Nominations to be made within 5 minutes.

Right, let's very quickly get done with the unsold players.

Here is what needs to be done.

Solomon and brad, you guys have complete squad. Thank you very much for participating.

Azad and Honu, please wait till the unsold players are done. Then we can look at the backup players. It won't be long.

The remaining 5 players need to bring back one player into the auction for each slot they have remaining:

• Kushari - select one associate player
  • Ishaan - select one Tier B player
  • Valerian - Select one Tier B player
  • Sarvesh - Select one international and one associate
  • arjwiz - select one tier B and one International

Nominations to be made within 5 minutes.

Beside Associate, I need 01 Backup Player also...I have asked for Majid Haq as my associate Player..

Users who are viewing this thread