IPL Ravindra Jadeja banned

link is down, looks like Lalit Modi and his cyber police took it down. Heil Modi

Link is not working.

shravi added 10 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

I found the article. Can't say he didn't deserve it seeing as he broke the rules but still disappointing. He's one of my favorite players.

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. Unless cricinfo reports it, I shall remain unconvinced.

Allegedly he tried to negotiate a contract with a different IPL team behind his teams back

which team i wonder^^

I am glad. Hate that kid. 2+2= not even 4 days, and all of a sudden he thinks he is some big star. He also pointed the figure to Tendulkar during a IPL match. Commentator LOLed, but thats disrespect, he wont even make Sachin's shoelaces..

and get a iPod, no 1 uses that disk crap any more, its not 2000. (referring to pictures from RR's website)

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

link is not broken, he didnt post the full link..

Knew from the beginning that this guy was a self-complacent nerd. He deserves every bit of the ban. Hopefully, this will teach him a lesson.

Well I guess the RR's just got even weaker :p

I would have thought he would have just copped a ban for a few matches or maybe a fine but I think a ban is quite harsh, but what he did was idiotic and I've never really liked Jadeja so I don't really care tbh. Just shows that the IPL really is serious business.

Self-complacent doesn't make sense KC. Complacent means lazy or relaxed.

Ravindra Jadeja out of IPL 2010 | Cricket News | Global | Cricinfo.com

Boy this sucks. And I don't know what you guys are watching, but I've watched every Rajasthan match in both editions of the IPL so far, and Jadeja looks anything but egotistical. He runs hard in the field, bowls well, encourages his team. He's a good player, and a big loss to the side now.

ZoraxDoom said:
Self-complacent doesn't make sense KC. Complacent means lazy or relaxed.

I do know the meaning Zorax, and from what I have seen of Jadeja, I would conclude that he is self-complacent. He thinks himself to be some amazing guy with immense talent and would not hesitate to violate a tournament's code of conduct only for some extra money. :facepalm Not to forget his style of playing and all never really impressed me.

Whatever it may be, I hate that guy and that's the main thing. You guys might have a different opinion but I just don't like Jadeja.

Last edited:
Love this, it's gonna come back to bite the national team in the ass.

:p

If its true, big mistake from him. His image could be damaged badly here.

The worst possible news for RR. But this opens up a slot for an exciting youngster to come through. Hope the replacement makes the most of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread