Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Real Cricket 14 Review

Well I started the game with too much excitement that I always have with cricket games. I had loads of expectations from this game and mind you I am not at all disappointed. I started with India vs England match 5 overs a side
Have lost the toss I was forced to bowl first on what seemed a hard wicket meant to be good for bowling. I started of nicely but Mohammad Shami was a bit too excited as he bowled no ball first up. Alex Hales trying to hit a cheeky shot the dil scoop was bowled the next ball. England were 0/1. Shami continued to bowl a good line. I bought Ashwin for the next over and he straight away cleaned up Luke Wright.
Just knew to the game I wanted to try new features and hence selected Auto Play this innings and the game crashed
As soon as I restarted I was happy to see the progress being saved automatically which is an awesome feature. I was able to successfully autoplay this time around.

During my batting, I batted for one over and scored 7 runs at the loss of 3 wickets but suddenly saw a bug where Stuart Broad bowled second consecutive over :( :facepalm

Even when my number 5 batsman came after the loss of 3 wickets, he was not shown batting. A

2lmw3s6.png

29ofnea.png

2u6hfur.png

50l89l.png

sqkyuo.png

30az0ra.png

2q3ufi9.png

wj6et4.png

9ayd0k.png

169px1y.png

Bugs Found So Far

1. During my bowling, I simulated after bowling 2 overs and match ended with 5.1 overs in 5 over format
  2. Stuart Broad bowled two consecutive overs
  3. After the loss of 3rd wicket my batsman did not show up on the batting card although he scored runs. The one notout had the runs added

2llm0lx.png

wckffq.png

Overall - Based on initial playing I would give them 8/10 and they lose 2 points only because of the bugs other then that this is just a perfect game to play on mobile. Cant wait to play it on my iPAD.

P.S - I bought the game for $4.98 and all those images taken are screenshot from my HTC One

Last edited:
More Bugs

1st Bug - Look at the over!! Says 19.4 overs and yet 6 balls are shown

sphrwo.png

2nd Bug - Their team is all out still 2 batsman are not shown out, Luke Ronchi was shown out multiple times

23vx7wk.png

3rd Bug - Mentioned before, bowlers bowling over shown wrong

s1866q.png

This image isnt a bug :p just playing T20 cup.

x1mtxd.png

Suggestions

1. There should be option to select associate and affliates in the knockout matches too
  2. Test matches perhaps?
  3. 50 Over (I know its too much for mobile game but with auto save feature seems awesome to have that)
  4. Option to see scorecard at the end of the match

----------

One more bug - Batsman are shown huge and on the field instead of the pitch. Same with bowling marker.

Also if a batsman is out again I am seeing the same batsman being given out!! Alex Hales vs Ashwin was out twice

I am talking about super over format this time

Thank you for all your feedback. Although we will be lying in bed with a hangover. I promise you we will address all the issues mentioned in our update

Thank you for all your feedback. Although we will be lying in bed with a hangover. I promise you we will address all the issues mentioned in our update

You deserve the hangover :p :lol The game is just fantastic just if the bugs are done with, we have an awesome cricket series to come by for years now right? :p :D

Definitely this is just the first step. Franchises are built slowly .. and we will definitely address the bugs and other issues along with adding new features

sosrqt.png

0 needed from xx deliveries.. Another bug :) :p

I eventually bowled them down and the match was considered tie :p So scored 24 in T20 match all out and bowled south africa for 24. Trust me all bowled no catches nothing

Hi,

Please send your issues to me in the form of personal message or an email to [email protected]

Please mention if possible;
Device name -
Android OS -
Steps to Reproduce -

Thanks

Nice. Will definitely give it a try and buy it soon :)

----------

Can you please confirm that if I buy the premium bundle, will I get all future tournaments (like IPL), challenge mode and other future features for free?

I was dissapointed a lot:( on april1 because of REAL CRICKET 14's delay,but after seeing this thread i immediately download this game.This is the first game I enjoyed to bowl:D because in most of the android games every ball will go for sixes,So you guys done a great job by concentrating on gameplay.I am playing this game right from yesterday evening and still I dont want to close the game.finally my search for best cricket game in android is over!:cheers

I just played the game for an hour, its fun and definately the best cricket game for handheld devices.

I do understand that you guys want to motenize with ads but 2 ads per user event is a bit too much. E.g. When I complete an over 2 ads pop up.
We have also monetized several games with ads and 2 ads per even just doesn't work out. We did an a/b test of a few of our games and the daily retention rate for the 2 ads per event was really low compared to the one with 1 ad per event.

Overall the game is great, good work guys.

@mav77mortal: Please reply to my query. :)

Can you please confirm that if I buy the premium bundle, will I get all future tournaments (like IPL), challenge mode and other future features for free?

I am waiting on your reply to decide what to buy and when :)

hi, i also recently released a cricket game to the app stores, and wish you all the best. I have a few suggestions for you

1) can you make it more realistic?
a) I lobbed the ball to mid off, and first slip sprinted and took a great catch.
b) I got hit in front of the stumps with a yorker and was given not out lbw
c) if you get your timing perfect, are you going to hit a 6 every ball? I'd suggest you make it a bit more random

2) there are a lot of bugs you need to iron out. If your phone goes to sleep, when you come back both teams are wearing purple. It asks you to rate the game every time your phone goes to sleep and comes back. If someone clicks 'no thanks' to rate, it keeps coming back (shouldn't it only come back if they say 'remind me later'?

I'm in to my third over and chris jordan has bowled all 3 of them

a few balls later and the bowler just keeps shining the ball. he won't bowl it.

3) There's WAY too many ads

I think you've got a long way to go before you should have released this. Did you know that there's alpha and beta testing you can use in the play store?

Users who are viewing this thread