Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

pudsy33

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could try clearing the game cache (do this under manage applications), perhaps clear cache, uninstall completely and download fresh from store

I will, and I'll keep you updated :D I had the game saved on an sd card, might moving it to phone storage help?

----------

No jot mate, I've tried all that stuff but the game crashes on trying to enter the shop.

----------

Gameplay works fine, exhibition works fine. The shop is just totally inaccessible for whatever reason.

----------

Any ideas mate? Very annoying, but I'll definitely purchase the game if the shop is fixed.

Ahmed1202

School Cricketer
played the game. great game. played vs new zealand. had to chase 67. managed 47 but also smashed two 6s. love the game because the game does require skill.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I will, and I'll keep you updated :D I had the game saved on an sd card, might moving it to phone storage help?

----------

No jot mate, I've tried all that stuff but the game crashes on trying to enter the shop.

----------

Gameplay works fine, exhibition works fine. The shop is just totally inaccessible for whatever reason.

----------

Any ideas mate? Very annoying, but I'll definitely purchase the game if the shop is fixed.
This is very strange indeed. Please provide us with some more time to look into this issue.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
In playstore it says incompatible with my tab, which is nook hd+ running android 4.2. Is it too much to ask for an apk link...?

Feroz Ahamed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Had a close match with West Indies but lost the match in the last ball...:noway ...Awesome game,Superb graphics and certainly the best cricket game for android.nd i think i need to practice batting:yes ......Thanks to Nautilus team:cheers

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This is addictive. After a long long wait, I have finally found a cricket game for my android as attractive and addictive. It was only stick cricket I used to play until now but, RC 14 will be my first preference now. Wonderfully made and I love it. Just a thing I noticed. I was playing West Indies v Australia 5 overs match and N Coulter Nile bowled 2 overs on the trot. Just that. So far, I have played about 5-6 games and have won only one. Also, once in some time an off spinner decides to bowl way too many wides. I have had 2 overs from offies in 2 different matches and first time it was 5 wides down the leg in a row and the second time it was like 8 wides down the legside.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
attachment.php

Yes thats what I am talking about. Amazing game and that latest update just killed all the bugs so now officially one can say best game ever to come mobile devices. Well done to the team and KUTGW

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-11-01-02-29.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-11-01-02-29.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 108

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
One weird bug I noticed is while playing suppose my phone rings and after that when I resume the game, the kits of both the teams change to a light bluish color and their respective color kits are no more there. Very minor visual thing but, just to let you guys know.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One weird bug I noticed is while playing suppose my phone rings and after that when I resume the game, the kits of both the teams change to a light bluish color and their respective color kits are no more there. Very minor visual thing but, just to let you guys know.

Yes that is a bug that has been reported, It happens every-time match is paused and screen is locked or minimized.

Users who are viewing this thread