Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup I experienced the same thing today morning while playing India vs Australia. All the kits turned pinkish. Took a screenshot of it to report here, but I guess it's a known issue already.

Nevertheless, for those who don't know about what we are talking about...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-11-09-26-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-11-09-26-42.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 191

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes we are addressing this issue. This issuee occurs because of a texture cache problem. The sprites change to their default color once it receives an interrupt.
In order to fix this problem we will now be integrating an expansion which can allow the game to grow in size (google has a 50mb limit) in terms of the apk.
We are now creating separate sprites for each team so that this problem will get fixed but will take around 10 days or so. Once this fix is applied you will notice faster loading times and greater detail in the graphics

lion100lion

International Coach
Finally played the game (my phone's internet connection problem got solved out).. Brilliant work... Congrats :thumbs

Can you tell me when this game will be for a 512 mb ram ? (you promised it !)
It's because my friend cannot play it on his Samsung phone because his device is not compatible with the game.

lashpash

Club Captain
while bowling when ever i tried to bowl fast delivery umpire signal no ball
on other hand opponent balls fast delivery with full speed & umpire didnt signal no ball

StormySteve

Club Captain
You should get this game onto home computers... it's really decent !!

mav77mortal

Game Developer
You should get this game onto home computers... it's really decent !!

We dont want to step on dbc territory. They are the undisputed champs of console and perhaps coming soon PC platform.
We will concentrate on trying to win the mobile platform.

venkniralac

International Coach
The game is really close to the reality with few things need to corrected:thumbs

number of run outs i feel is low as ai runs too fast

ai takes catch of everything not even dropping a single catch :eek:

this one actually happened to ai it did a mid wicket push and ball bounced twice in the ground and my fielder caught it and umpire gave it out:D this happened nearly 10 times.

The change of dress colour you have agreed to change it :thumbs

Rest is awesome

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I installed the game last night on my Karbonn Titanium S1 and the batsmen along with the stumps on the batting side appear 'black'. I just saw the reviews on Google play store and a few more people using Karbonn mobiles seem to be facing the similar issue. Any update on this?

Feroz Ahamed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I installed the game last night on my Karbonn Titanium S1 and the batsmen along with the stumps on the batting side appear 'black'. I just saw the reviews on Google play store and a few more people using Karbonn mobiles seem to be facing the similar issue. Any update on this?

I didnt hav any issues like that even i hav karbonn mobile(karbonn A6) but the game ran smoothly in my mobile......

Aditya

ICC Board Member
In the reviews, 2 of the reviewers were using Titanium S5, I have S1. Maybe, the issue is only with titanium series.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Keep Up the Good Work

Hi developers at Nautilus Mobile.

I installed the game yesterday. I must say awesome work done with game play. After a long time i enjoy a cricket game on any platform. I have nexus 4 so no issues with high end spec requirements for me.

My 1st match was a 1 run win for me in a 5 over exhibition. :D

I also found a lot of bugs, but all the bugs are already listed in this thread. Eagerly waiting for your next update which addresses the discussed bugs.

Regards
Saurabh.

pudsy33

School Cricketer
Just an update, I downloaded the latest update on my Samsung galaxy tab and still having the issue with the shop.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Few more things I noticed.

The ball is given as a wide even if the batsman is moved towards the leg side and the ball passes between his legs or between him and the leg stump which should not be the case. Another very serious issue is the AI batting. I played on hard difficulty and could bowl the AI out for just 3 runs which had 2 no balls in it. The shot selection was horrible. Chasing a target of around 57 in 5 overs and the AI was either blocking everything or missing and getting bowled or lbw playing very weird shots.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Few more things I noticed.

The ball is given as a wide even if the batsman is moved towards the leg side and the ball passes between his legs or between him and the leg stump which should not be the case. Another very serious issue is the AI batting. I played on hard difficulty and could bowl the AI out for just 3 runs which had 2 no balls in it. The shot selection was horrible. Chasing a target of around 57 in 5 overs and the AI was either blocking everything or missing and getting bowled or lbw playing very weird shots.

From what I heard last is they are working on the AI getting bowled. :p I too was getting the AI bowled for 3-4 runs

Users who are viewing this thread