Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have a HTC Descire C, and the game is not there in the play store?

There is also a possibility where the game wont even work. Checked the specs for your phone 512 MB ram wont be enough. :noway

mav77mortal

Game Developer
There is also a possibility where the game wont even work. Checked the specs for your phone 512 MB ram wont be enough. :noway
We are slowly detecting devices where we know the game won't work at all and starting to stop support to them as users download the game on the lower end phones and give us horrid ratings despite the description stating that 1GB and 1Ghz processors are recommended.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This game is crashing on Xperia U while loading.

Again as stated, the game needs a minimum of 1gb of Ram. Your phone has 512 mb and it will get difficult to run hence the crash

Danial

County Cricketer
Will this game be optimized for those devices having 512 mb ram???

mav77mortal

Game Developer
We have begun work on this. I will notify everyone here and on our facebook page when we will be ready for the launch for 512MB support.
It could be well after about 20 - 23 days.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have played the *free* exhibition mode of the game. The game is fun without a doubt. I would like to highlight the following possible areas for improvement:

1. Ball stopping in the outfield: As mentioned earlier, the ball really stops awkwardly when hit into the outfield and the deceleration needs to be more gradual.

2. Too many wides: AI bowls too many wides (especially down the leg side). I think a related issue is that the bowlers bowl majority of the deliveries on middle/leg but very rarely outside off.

3. Inside the line wide: As a batsman, I tried making room for myself and tried to smash one. The ball went between the leg stump and the batsman but it was given a wide. Bug?

4. Indicators: The Out/Not Out/Runs indicator is a bit too big/opaque. Might want to consider some other way to indicate the outcome instead of one, big banner in the centre of the screen. I really dislike the way this is done currently.

5. Ball hitting bat sound: Don't know if it's only me but a lot of times I don't hear a sound when the bat hits the ball.

6. Too much time between balls - This is one of my biggest gripes with the game. The game freezes for ~ 2-3 seconds after each delivery. After that bowler too takes quite a few seconds to decide line/length/speed. This does take away from the flow. When you play a shot in the outfield and the fielder throws the ball back, you have the indicator come up with the number of runs which hides this issue a bit. It becomes very apparent when you miss the ball and it ends up with the wicket-keeper. I ran a small test and AI takes about 10 seconds or more between deliveries (including the freezing time and the time to decide line/length/speed). Can anything be done about this please?

7. Stumpings: Is there a way to go back into the crease if you hit an aggressive shot and missed? If not, maybe you could consider adding a "return to crease" button if the user has used an aggressive shot.

P.S: Do you guys have any ETA on the IPL update? I have held back my purchase till there is some clarity on this :)

@mav77mortal: What are your thoughts on DBC14? Any ideas you guys planning to implement in Real Cricket from it? ;)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1. Ball stopping in the outfield

3. Inside the line wide

4. Indicators: The Out/Not Out/Runs indicator is a bit too big/opaque. Might want to consider some other way to indicate the outcome instead of one, big banner in the centre of the screen. I really dislike the way this is done currently.

6. Too much time between balls

Took the words right out of my mouth regarding those points.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I might have missed you saying it, but when is the Ios version coming out? :spy

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Wait i have 512 MB RAM and its working fine

----------

There are some bugs the summary doesnt work properly, for Shane Watson it will show S for David Warner it will show D and how to swap a player ?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
fearsome tweak i mistakenly unistalled it and now i cant redownload it please make it available for LG P698

mav77mortal

Game Developer
fearsome tweak i mistakenly unistalled it and now i cant redownload it please make it available for LG P698
We will when we make a lower end build.
We have turned off support for some devices causing issues, also supporting only Android 4.0 onwards

iOS release will happen at some point next month. Exact date not announced yet.

Users who are viewing this thread