Real Madrid C.F. - A New Experience [Real Madrid C.F. vs. Cadiz CF] [Fifa Manager 06]

Farrukh_|$B said:
Well i am the Captain and Matthew is the Vice-Captain. :D

Thanks for the comments Suren :p. not so many comments though :(.

Yes, I am gonna be the best damn vice-captain ever Farrukh!

newsbulletinwc0.jpg

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Duffman and you are watching Real Madrid News Bulletin Live on Real Madrid TV!

duffmanthebroadcasterhr1.jpg

businesscl9.jpg

The sale of season tickets is completed. The Stadium Manager reported that 33,507 season tickets have been sold, as shown below! :)

ticketsxb8.jpg

Now again it seems like Farrukh has been bribing the fans! The fans just are putting his name on the back of their shirts! The Marketing Director said that 224 shirts have been sold till now! :clap

outsidetm4.jpg

Rivals FC Barcelona dont really look in quite a good position which is another good news for the Whites! For more Information we have contacted our Correspondant blackleopard92!

Duffman: Yes Leo can you give us some details from Camp Nou.

Leo: Sure so..

barcavn1.jpg

Duffman: Thanks a lot Leo!

insideul1.jpg

Good News for everyone is that under Manager Farrukh the Whites look to be in a very very good position until now and we are expecting a win against Cadiz CF! The Team Tactics show everything! :happy

traininghp9.jpg

tacticsug3.jpg

The Most Expensive player of the Whites is Siddharth as shown below!

siddarthdp4.jpg

Upcoming Fixtures

cupdrawwd7.jpg

The Champions Cup Draw has been made today and Real Madrid have been drawn against : Juventus, Benfica, Celtic.

Finally the big wait has been over! Tonight is the first match of the Season!

Real Madrid C.F. vs. Cadiz CF

Live on Real Madrid TV!

Thats it from me till now, i'll be back later with some more News for you, Keep Watching Real Madrid TV! Ciao!

realmadridtvlogobluesmallhd5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice story so far,I like the fact that youve not crowded the thread with pictures,so Im able to read through it now.Like the news presentation.Looks like we're hot contenders for winning something this season,so Im keeping my hopes up.

Ya, surely we are going to win something this season! :happy i am happy you like my story till now :p More to Come :cool: :D

hope we get a good start in th first match!!! Nice presentation again Farrukh!!! Also i like the news especially tickets sold, shirts sold lol!!! :D Great work overall!!! :happy

Great presentation! I hope I get a few games!

Farru, welldone I hope a good season.

No worries Farrukh, La Liga, the Champions League and the Copa Del Rey are our trophies in the bag this season. Especially with Usy in the side.

cadizvsrealmw7.jpg

lineupsco1.jpg

The Line-Ups look pretty strong from here!

farrukhgoal1zm0.jpg

The First Goal comes from Farrukh in the 5th minute!

farrukhgoal2iq1.jpg

Celebrations Come in quite fast for the Whites! :happy

Last edited:
4 Saurabhs and no room for me!! :(
How rude! :mad:
:p
I think you might have screwed up somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread