Reason

Sherbet

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please could you give me your opinion about this because I am 100% super excited about it after the screenshots. I would like to order it from Australia or New Zealand but I don't want to pay more.

Rent it froma video shop before you get it. If you thinks its good enough get it. If you just want to patch it then maybe get it.

I personally wouldn't touch the PS2 version with a barge pole as the numerous bugs will not be patched.

However, I would hold fire and see if any official patch is forthcoming. If there isn't, I would then wait and see if a working default line up editor becomes available as without one you wont play the game for more than a few weeks.

I'm looking forward to getting it. There may be a number of errors, but it should be fun editing it, and I'm still hoping the tour mode will be really good.

I was right in being excited! The game arrived on Tuesday morning and it is brilliant, but I've tried to get rain. I played England angainst Zimbabwe at Trent Bridge, with all the weather settings as bad as I can get them but still no rain! Can you only get rain in test matches because tis was a one-dayer.

Attachments

• falcons.JPG
    falcons.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread