Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

Mate nothing is confirmed but August 7th seems to be the general consensus. Absolutely no info on the demo though, am hoping it is released this week when PSN updates on Thursday. Would be nice to coincide with the Lords Test.

the codies should have relased a gameplay video atleast,tht would have kept us going.

Mate nothing is confirmed but August 7th seems to be the general consensus. Absolutely no info on the demo though, am hoping it is released this week when PSN updates on Thursday. Would be nice to coincide with the Lords Test.

Yes Hopefully tomorrow we should hear something from codies. I am eagerly waiting for some sort of announcement. If the game is delayed its not a problem, but if we have some trailer video footage with confirmed date then it should settled many people not only in this forum but other cricketing forums on internet

Like everyday I look at the forums hoping that there will be a new thread on the Release Date..

I guess this isn't the one.. Moderators will be closing this one very soon like many of this kind before.. the info about the speculated dates is mentioned again and again in other thread already..

so get your pointless posts in before the thread is closed... lol.

on a serious note it does seem like (sadly) august 7th for uk and august 13th for aus

I'm happy to leave this open but only post if there is new info. We don't want pages of speculation again.

On the Codies website the forum moderator has just announced that trailers and release date are coming very soon....mmm...what is the definition of soon??!!

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Codies website the forum moderator has just announced that trailers and release date are coming very soon....mmm...what is the definition of soon??!!

Helious (the community manager) has been saying vague and general statements like that since late May. I dont believe a word out of his mouth, he is just Codies tool who is trying to maintain interest and appease the masses.

Helious (the community manager) has been saying vague and general statements like that since late May. I dont believe a word out of his mouth, he is just Codies tool who is trying to maintain interest and appease the masses.

What is your definition of tool in this case???:D;)

Codies are muppets, ive sent an email of complaint this morning to them because their pathetic attempt at releasing this game is damaging any hope of a future game and i dont want to lose a decent game because for some stupid reason they cant even give us a date.

Users who are viewing this thread