Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

That is not confirmed, Game.co.uk changes the dates all the time. Nothing is confirmed until Codies say it is.

I think that trailer above confirms 7th August. Seems to be an official trailer. What do you think?

that looks pretty legit to me!
So it is finally confirmed. Shots look ok, a lot of them seemed a bit extravagant but I suppose it is for the trailer. Love the running between the wickets and the lbw at the end. Bowling actions are a bit weak but who really cares about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The music in that trailer looks great ;) The things seems to be confirmed from that trailer, but we are still waiting for the official release date. :)

Helios said:
We've got an official release date and some in-game trailers coming soon everyone, so just hang tight for a lil while longer and all will be revealed!

This was what, this chap told last week too!

The trailer seems pretty official mate. Doubt Codies would release it with an incorrect release date on it.

Once again, I watched that video! It seems to take the cricket gaming series to a new path! ;) Monty's action was exactly the same is what I felt. Similarly, Johnson & Anderson! :clap

I am now eagerly looking forward. :) But I wonder who was that bowler with golden hair? Siddle?

Once again, I watched that video! It seems to take the cricket gaming series to a new path! ;) Monty's action was exactly the same is what I felt. Similarly, Johnson & Anderson! :clap

I am now eagerly looking forward. :) But I wonder who was that bowler with golden hair? Siddle?

when they show ponting and freeze it i thought it was a defensive stroke but he follows through to some weird type of lofted shot.

just hope the gameplay is good, well we got a taste and now im itching even more!

trailer looks stricktly OK

Ponting hitting that shot of the back foot unrealstic

The loopiness of the fast bowlers still seem to exist big time. I mean Johnson is a 90mph bowler not a 60mph tuddler

And motion capture anyone?? Why cant the bowlers look natural during their runup. Seems like they 50kg tied to their legs when they run in.

^ I dont give a ████ about aesthetic details if the gameplay is realistic

The trailer doesn't put it in the best light. The animations look as jerky and restricted as the previous videos. I don't think Codemasters are very confident about this version.

when they show ponting and freeze it i thought it was a defensive stroke but he follows through to some weird type of lofted shot.

One more thing which struck my mind was, the sound when the ball contacts the ball. It seems to be tennis ball sound but... oh wait, may be I am wrong! :p I was also in the same thinking that, the ball was perfectly defended by Ponting. ;)

As everyone expects, the gameplay is what it matters & that can be experienced only after the release. August 7th is still 21 days away!:mad

Users who are viewing this thread