Release dates

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Australia - 7th (PS2) and 12th (PC) December
New Zealand - Same as above
United Kingdom - 13 February (PS2 with PC version following afterwards)

Bummer that we have to wait here in England. They've done it to increase overall sales because it will get more publicity if it's released in conjunction with the start of the cricket season.

I think I'll get it from NZ. No way I want to wait that long.

Hehe normally u wudnt consider 6 days to be such a long time...but in some cases it definitely is :lol:
how can we face all the aussies and zealenders boasting about how good the game is before we've even got it :angry: :angry:

I've completely overlooked the release date change. It was May, but now it's February. Should have spotted that before.

But anyway, I still don't think I'll wait.

The original idea was for it to coincide with the start of the County season to boost sales but they moved it back to February because of the huge gap between the two release dates.

From a sales point of view, I don't really think it's a good idea to put it inbetween. Unless there's alot of cricket on the tv and news for the West Indies tour, the game isn't going to get the attention it would get when the season starts here.

PS2 version is aparantly getting released on the 11th in New Zealand.

Originally posted by eric@Nov 28 2003, 10:26 PM
PS2 version is aparantly getting released on the 11th in New Zealand.
I'll probably get my aunt and uncle to buy it for me on PC and send it over if it's released in NZ in December. I don't want to wait 2 months after everyone else. But maybe that might not be the case now. Everything from EA is going rather quiet again. <_<

it is quite wise for u guys to push it because there are always new players coming in...and it creates less work for u making faces and ctms and so on

That's always going to happen. New players will be come into the international side all the time, and we're here to add them to the game and do other things aswell.

But people are starting to go on now like it's definitely going to pushed back, but the release still may be on time. :)

hope it`lll come soon here in pakistan ...where do you get your cds nauman i want to know ..

I think release in Pakistan is scheduled for the same time as it is in Australia as it's in the southern hemisphere. Or does it have a different release date altogether?

Originally posted by James Driscoll@Nov 29 2003, 07:35 PM
I think release in Pakistan is scheduled for the same time as it is in Australia as it's in the southern hemisphere.
Get a geography atlas out young man :D
Pakistan is in the Northern Hemisphere, and release will probably be in the first quarter of 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread