Release dates

I could have sworn blind most of Asia was in the southern hemisphere. And I used to be good at Geography! :P

usully EA games are out in Pakistan a week after they are released in Australia or any where in the world and almost all the cd shops will have them, i usully go to Illusions.

james, i was talking about your domestic league...they said they want to relase before your county season and so on

They should either release it at the start of the county season or whenever the attention might be on cricket. So they're releasing it when England tour the West Indies, but I'm not sure it's going to get all that much publicity.

I think the tour of West Indies finishes just before the start of the county season. And I'm in Barbados the week before the England team arrive there. Shame the school didn't arrange the tour better.

Originally posted by James Driscoll@Nov 30 2003, 11:48 AM
I think the tour of West Indies finishes just before the start of the county season.
Well the last ODI is on the 5th of May, with the county season starting a couple of weeks before then.

the cost is high becuase the stupid WICB is raising the price for england supporters ro some tax is imposed on them, i read the article...on cricnfo....

It's costing ?950 for me to go to Barbados for 8 days. Never a problem though when you're not paying! :P

Strange how this is done only to the English people and not to the Australians...

Seems unfair, almost biast really...

IT is because of thei rcounty season sumo...also funny on your avatar..sachin is your past? more like your present he is winning games for u...gnags is the present...ganguly is the past...he hits centuries aginast minnows now and zaheer the future...could u put bhaju :lol:

But great avtar though...just a little mixed up

colin who said u had to eat?

u look fat go on a diet and save money :D

or fast like i did...just for a month :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread