Release dates

I'm sure some people will wait. But many of the people who've been waiting ages for this game will probably order it from Aus or NZ because we've waited long enough! :P

Ok, that seems pretty good to me. If I get it just after christmas that'll be ten times better than waiting till February.

I got back from Harvey Norman, they said it will be on there shelves on the 11th, it is now the 11th and they werent there.

They said it is delayed for a few days

opps sorry i accidentaly wrote this in the wrong topic before

Gday,
I just rang dicksmith powerhouse and they said that they had cricket 2004 for ps2 in. Not sure bout PC tho.

Originally posted by peelzy@Dec 11 2003, 01:52 AM
Gday,
I just rang dicksmith powerhouse and they said that they had cricket 2004 for ps2 in. Not sure bout PC tho.
Did they say that it would be on the shelves by the 17th? :huh:

Originally posted by James Driscoll+Dec 11 2003, 05:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (James Driscoll @ Dec 11 2003, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peelzy@Dec 11 2003, 01:52 AM
Gday,
Did they say that it would be on the shelves by the 17th? :huh: [/b][/quote]

When I rang them i asked them if they have it or not nd they said that they did, ao im guessin it's already on the shelves.

some poeple are saying 11th...i hope soon my aunt is bringing it for me and she is in pak right now

Users who are viewing this thread