Release Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cricket Coach website:
"We are proud to announce that Focus Multimedia will be publishing Cricket Coach in the United Kingdom.

Focus will be releasing the title in May 2006, it will be priced at ?9.99.

This version of Cricket Coach is to be endorsed by a leading international cricketer, who featured heavily in England's Ashes victory over Australia in 2005."

Great job lads
:cheers come on!!!!!

Oh no the game is delayed :mad
but 2 good things
1-The demo will come out tomarrow (hope it will last for atleast couple of season icluding worldcup) :D
2-The price of the game is seriously down ,help many people

It will be available in all good game stores throughout the UK, I
would imagine it'll be on the shelves during May. More details on this
will be available soon.

No the published version will be released in May, still coming out tomorrow via internet buy/download.

white rose said:
:

This version of Cricket Coach is to be endorsed by a leading international cricketer, who featured heavily in England's Ashes victory over Australia in 2005."

I think it should be Flintoff. :)

Anyway, I hope the demo to be released around 5.30 GMT!

Well it's going to be one of the 4 sent home from India.

Outside chance of Vaughan?

Just to pee off Tsyrmas i hope so :D

The demo is coming out when the full-version is finished. So you could say when they are releasing the game.

IloveGilly said:
The demo is coming out when the full-version is finished. So you could say when they are releasing the game.

So does it really matter if he says demo or not? everybody knows what he is talking about.

i asked them a question on the official site and oli norwell replied which was really good of him saying that they are trying their best to get a retail release in australia which is good news for us aussies who cant download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread