Cricket Coach: Availability update

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I m happy with the team of cricket coach,I personally thought that the game will be over and they only remove bugs ,but now it is good to see that they working on game engine as well
good luck mates
and dont forget to add coaching system ,because it is the title of the game

New Road End

School Cricketer
I'm happy with the team also. Give em a break, they are doing the best they can for us. Even to atempt the game gets my respect

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I've never had any issue with the team, all I've done is point out obvious errors in an attempt to better the game :)

I think that, for a bunch of Uni students they have done a supurb job and their human interaction on forums n stuff shits all over big companies like EA.

Qadir236

School Cricketer
there is a version 1.0 up to download - which I took to be an update and it comes up error :S

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Muhammad Saad said:
I m happy with the team of cricket coach,I personally thought that the game will be over and they only remove bugs ,but now it is good to see that they working on game engine as well
good luck mates
and dont forget to add coaching system ,because it is the title of the game

I can assure you once the bugs are fixed development will continue for as long as people keep playing the game. The popular cricket game ITC was improved over a period of about 5 years, I see no reason why Cricket Coach can't continue to be developed for as long.

Developing the game is my full time job, so as long as people support the game and buy their copy, I'll be able to afford to continue development.

Oli

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
Oli Norwell said:
The popular cricket game ITC was improved over a period of about 5 years, I see no reason why Cricket Coach can't continue to be developed for as long.

Developing the game is my full time job, so as long as people support the game and buy their copy, I'll be able to afford to continue development.

Oli

New features being added to Cricket Coach over a period of years - I like that.

Users who are viewing this thread