Cricket Coach 1.02 available later

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Same crash window, same message, etc. This has been the same since the first version its been unable to start the game.

Whats actually wrong?

Last edited:

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
We're still looking into some compatibility issues. Bear with us as we do intend to resolve these (one of my test machines suffers from the same problem, so eventually we'll get there).

hassan

International Coach

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
Its Really Agitating, because people are saying the game is well good and we can't even get the exe to run.

Last edited:

no_remorse28

Club Cricketer
i cant bowl in one dayers it informs me that my field settings arent within the restrictions but it tells me this for all field settings

and in twenty20s when i go to bowl it tells me that my bowler has reached his 1 over limit and then it gets stuck on the choose bowler pop up

Last edited:

danelston

School Cricketer
I get a direct x problem even though i have installed all the latest updates

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Now this is what you call a good Game, welldone CC team i really liked the work.

Cowburn199

International Coach
Hmm it's really weird why you guys are experiencing errors. I only experienced the Windowed keyboard error but since 1.01 that's been fixed and no more errors have occured.

viral1991

International Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
Hmm it's really weird why you guys are experiencing errors. I only experienced the Windowed keyboard error but since 1.01 that's been fixed and no more errors have occured.

I too dont get any errors ater 1.00 version.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread