Cricket Coach 1.02 available later

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
jazz said:
i hope they fix the fielding restrictions bug for one day matches in the next version
I've fixed this today - as a result one day scores are now higher and more realistic from my initial testing.

Once again as with the filters fix we'll need to test this before it is released. Hopefully it will make tonight's update - if not it will be in the next version. This fix won't be save game compatible though, although if you do want to carry on playing with your current save game (from 1.01) you *should* be able to minus field restrictions.

sammy22

School Cricketer
A really nice feature would be if man of the match awards were counted and detailed on the player profile screen. In addition on the player stats table it would be good if there was a table of players who have acheived most MOM performances.

Also a great addition would be a player stats table with most hundreds, (top 20 etc) most half centuries most 5 wickets in an innings most 10 wickets in a match etc. most minutes spent at crease (season and in 1 innings)

Possibly in a future additon it may also contain things like most wicket maidens bowled by a bowler, a record of any hat-tricks recorded this season, most ecconomical bowler (concedes least runs per over) most catches by a player, most catches by a wicket keeper and most stumpings.

edit - also some kind of fielder of the month/season award, although I admit this may be difficult to implement and I don't know what criteria this could be based on other than catches (as runs saved etc great stops is part of the game but probably isn't calculated)

Last edited:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
Stop asking.
Why? I am just asking how the progress is going and when is the approx. release time, eg. 1 or 2 hours or whatever. Is that asking too much?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
If I had 70 quid spare I would.
Just get Windows Vista when it comes out later this year.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Adarsh said:
Why? I am just asking how the progress is going and when is the approx. release time, eg. 1 or 2 hours or whatever. Is that asking too much?
Because I asked you too. If you have a problem, contact an admin. Any future posts asking how long til release will be deleted on sight.

Rememember that every time they have to answer, it delays the release. If they want to tell us when it will be out, they'll tell us.

End of discussion.

usy said:
Just get Windows Vista when it comes out later this year.
If I can't afford Windows XP now, there's no way I can afford Windows Vista when in comes out in January 2007.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
If I can't afford Windows XP now, there's no way I can afford Windows Vista when in comes out in January 2007.

Save up ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
They'll tell us when it happens.
In my experience asking are we there yet every 5 minutes in the car didn't get us there any faster...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Adarsh said:
When is this going to be released? 11:50?

As has previously been mentioned, please stop asking these sort of questions.

Thank you

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
jazz said:
i hope they fix the fielding restrictions bug for one day matches in the next version

I can't promise when it will be released. I'm going to keep going with testing/fixing etc for some time yet. Then get a new version up.

For the UK viewers you might as well have a look tomorrow morning, as I tend to work till the small hours:)

Oli

Qadir236

School Cricketer
no probs Oli
best to get it as right as u can
thanks again

hassan

International Coach
ya and did u figure out why it didnt even start up for some users like me because i am desperate to play the game and see whats it like.. plz sort that out

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I don't care when it's out, but as long as it' works, so Take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread