Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

Yes we can have why not but different clour pink i prefer to have not yellow
You need to write a strongly worded letter to Ross Symons at Big ant but make copies for the ACB and England cricket telling them everything and then listing if you are on any medication or support program as this will all help in the long run... Post a copy to me at Sarcastic Bitch, 69 Letsbe Avenue, Pricksville, Tennessee.

Being serious, under the license agreement there isn't going to be any changes, end of!!!

You need to write a strongly worded letter to Ross Symons at Big ant but make copies for the ACB and England cricket telling them everything and then listing if you are on any medication or support program as this will all help in the long run... Post a copy to me at Sarcastic Bitch, 69 Letsbe Avenue, Pricksville, Tennessee.

Being serious, under the license agreement there isn't going to be any changes, end of!!!
Big boss may be busy with his team fixing the gameplay will not like to disturb his precious time then our next patch may get delayed end of...

The next patch MUST fix the batsman walking up the pitch after letting a ball go off the spinner I am getting stumped way too often off wide balls that aren't to played at because the batsman decides to walk off and do 360 spin for no reason

The next patch MUST fix the batsman walking up the pitch after letting a ball go off the spinner I am getting stumped way too often off wide balls that aren't to played at because the batsman decides to walk off and do 360 spin for no reason
Which control method are you using as I have only been stumped playing and missing advancing down the track. Maybe this is down to technique but I am not the best games player and consider myself casual so I use the button input.

Which control method are you using as I have only been stumped playing and missing advancing down the track. Maybe this is down to technique but I am not the best games player and consider myself casual so I use the button input.
Classic controls but I am not playing an missing I am just pressing the button for a leave and after the animation the batsman just walks up the pitch for no reason and gets stumped. This was an issue present in DBC 14 and DBC 17 it's pretty crap that's present again

Classic controls but I am not playing an missing I am just pressing the button for a leave and after the animation the batsman just walks up the pitch for no reason and gets stumped. This was an issue present in DBC 14 and DBC 17 it's pretty crap that's present again
Another bug or they are just bored and wanted to chat with the bowler... ?

You need to bat deep in crease for spinners, LS back to move batsman back before ball is bowled

Last edited:
I’ve already told you that 1) it still happens and 2) the batsman shouldn’t be walking halfway down the pitch regardless of how far in my crease I’m batting.[DOUBLEPOST=1514124399][/DOUBLEPOST]
Another bug or they are just bored and wanted to chat with the bowler... ?
Could be that big ant are doing sims 5?

I’ve already told you that 1) it still happens and 2) the batsman shouldn’t be walking halfway down the pitch regardless of how far in my crease I’m batting.[DOUBLEPOST=1514124399][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could be that big ant are doing sims 5?
If you can post a video of batsman walking after leaving against spinner

I have only had Ashes a week on ps4 but after a fair hiatus with cricket games this is hands down one of the best titles I've ever played. I have just been playing with standard controls so far and been having a ball. There's so much good to focus on here and BA must be applauded for their piece of art. Well done.
With that said, things I'd like to see altered/improved

- Better leave animations for short length deliveries. Ducking is quality when a short ball is directed at your body with R3 click, but I don't always want my batsman coming onto the front foot for a R3 click leave. Either add (std controls) R2+R3 for a backfoot leave where your player gets his hands down and away from the ball; or just introduce better pre-set leave animations for short pitched balls. My batsman should not be taking a step forward at balls directred at his head when leaving, and shouldn't be waving his bat and hands so high up.

- User Running between wickets, R1 to end run mid-delivery.
Scenario: you are on 49* and know you just want to take that easy single to bring up your half century. If you hit square to take off for the run, then immediately press r1, it should end your input on that delivery (before the batsmen cross or the ball has even been fielded). This would allow for us to give control over to BA mid-delivery and have better animations when the batsmen stroll through the crease and complete the run, and most importantly give the game the opportunity to have those fluent in-game milestone celebrations it craves.

-AI running between wickets - more twos and threes. AI needs to play more precise (square button) shots.

-stats issue - century issue - I hit 260* and 131 and although the game has recognised the runs, strike rate and ave correctly, it has only registered one in the 100 column. Please Correct, or add 200, 300, 400 & 500 columns.

-Sliders
- pitch bounce pre-stroke
-pitch bounce after-stroke

Fielding animations - more miss-field and just-out-of-reach animations.
- the high up catch you always see in the out field where your fielder goes half John Dyson but always lands on his feet, have him dive through the catch sometimes and complete the soccer goal keeper style outfield speckie.

Full manual fielding - hold R1 for close fielder control/jockey the stumps movement. Will allow us to keep our bodies front on to the play and more minute control. Full manual fielding atm is like driving a truck.

- Issue with community logo and bat dls.
Have had to re download best teams 4 times because when I dl community made bats, it causes all my get best team uniforms to glitch.
Eg. Assigned mrf bat to some Indian cricketers, all uniforms somehow turn to stretched-glitched mrf logo uniforms.

- up on dpad while batting (between balls menu)
Add an option to change gloves once per session. Would be a cool animation seeing the 12th man come out with fresh gloves and a nice little touch.

The non-striker not making any attempt to get out of the way of a straight drive needs to be patched

Users who are viewing this thread