Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

It'd be nice if we could bring up hotspot and snicko on the fly like we can with ball tracking

It'd be nice if we could bring up hotspot and snicko on the fly like we can with ball tracking
It had been mentioned by the beta team earlier that it was one of the most requested feature but unfortunately couldn't make it to the game. I don't expect it to be in this iteration but next (if they do make one) iteration? Who knows? Could be a yes, could be a no.

I have no idea what you are talking about... ? Next patch wont relax licensing. I was being funny in other threads you have wound people up... ?
Wound whom ....
Here mostly people mindset is limited to offline.. .
No point discussing as they have less experience or no with online gameplay.
It's like talking against a wall then how can anybody get a wound.
Later I realised people who were trolling me actually never played online.
If u r so sure about next patch can u please give some info things in focus for next patch....

Wound whom ....
Here mostly people mindset is limited to offline.. .
No point discussing as they have less experience or no with online gameplay.
It's like talking against a wall then how can anybody get a wound.
Later I realised people who were trolling me actually never played online.
If u r so sure about next patch can u please give some info things in focus for next patch....
No... Wind up to annoy.

upload_2017-12-27_10-52-18.png

And just for you...

I was just joking not interested with licensing atall.
Just online gameplay improvement I am interested in.
Batting shots cut pull animation not correct
Backfoot underpowered .
Looking for this.
Licensing does not give me any kind of extra enthusiasm.
So you're the guy they're all talking about...
There is nothing I can really add as online and offline are different. Sorry x

So you're the guy they're all talking about...
There is nothing I can really add as online and offline are different. Sorry x
They are talking about me who are talking as they may be aware that truth can't be nodded for a longer period so they may find me negative so they are talking.
But actually I am here to put inputs so that the game is better.
Avoiding is related to escapepist .
Ingoring the reality the best way is to call the other person negative.
As minds set can't be changed
God bless them
Unless u play how will u now that's strange too without giving it a go people are commenting

I will definitely try to Ingore you..
That's the reason I don't find any of the top players online players from facebook league here u all must have ignored them all.
People with sense and understanding will not ignore.
Put up a online thread and invite few top players to play online to test it.
Create a beta testing team for online and test it too.
A true chairman of selectors should have behaved in this manner not take the help of ignorance.

That's the reason I don't find any of the top players online players from facebook league here u all must have ignored them all.
People with sense and understanding will not ignore.
Put up a online thread and invite few top players to play online to test it.
Create a beta testing team for online and test it too.
A true chairman of selectors should have behaved in this manner not take the help of ignorance.
People have been posting issues regarding online and its been sorted out slowly and steadily..Its a complex game so things cannot be just tweaked and given..It becomes critical to take it step by step..And people I know have been all praise for the online part of the game and more so they have been telling that its way better than 14 or 17 online play..Put it in right way you get the positive response , keep shitting just without any proper way to sort things out people double shit on you as we are here to make the game better by passing information in the right way such that its looked into...So if you wanna keep on posting paragraphs of nonsense dont expect anything good come out from that here...

People have been posting issues regarding online and its been sorted out slowly and steadily..Its a complex game so things cannot be just tweaked and given..It becomes critical to take it step by step..And people I know have been all praise for the online part of the game and more so they have been telling that its way better than 14 or 17 online play..Put it in right way you get the positive response , keep shitting just without any proper way to sort things out people double shit on you as we are here to make the game better by passing information in the right way such that its looked into...So if you wanna keep on posting paragraphs of nonsense dont expect anything good come out from that here...
I have too mentioned that's it's better than dbc17.
I hate when people comment when they have never a game ever in online neither they have the likeness to test it online.
That does not justify from people who r here to make the game better.
But Dbc 17 still better with batting shots selection without backfoot shots too.
Front foot shots were far better.
Run out bug and fielders response and umpires were not perfect.

Just ashes is not having the run out bug only and fielders are better that's it.
Batting and bowling dbc17 better than ashes.

Just ashes is not having the run out bug only and fielders are better that's it.
Batting and bowling dbc17 better than ashes.
I just cannot argue to that statement mate..Case closed you win...

@Dean johnes I have been playing online exclusively for several weeks now and yet I fail to understand what's the point of your repeated blabbering. Instead of "You don't play online so you won't understand" attitude, why don't you spend some time thinking before posting on these forums and try to make a reasonable, comprehensible post that explains what you want to communicate. Maybe English is not your first language but at-least try putting in some effort to make sensible posts.

@Dean johnes I have been playing online exclusively for several weeks now and yet I fail to understand what's the point of your repeated blabbering. Instead of "You don't play online so you won't understand" attitude, why don't you spend some time thinking before posting on these forums and try to make a reasonable, comprehensible post that explains what you want to communicate. Maybe English is not your first language but at-least try putting in some effort to make sensible posts.
Sure pat I think I write in Japanese so no one understands will post a vedio soon.
Can we play a online match so that I can communicate better with my bowling,sir if u give permission and willingness to play.
Sir I don't want to play a match just want to communicate few things with my bowling.
I think that way I will be better of explaining it than my English.

Sure pat I think I write in Japanese so no one understands will post a vedio soon.
Can we play a online match so that I can communicate better with my bowling,sir if u give permission and willingness to play.
Sir I don't want to play a match just want to communicate few things with my bowling.
I think that way I will be better of explaining it than my English.

If you are on PS4, I can play you online. Please PM me your PSN Id!

Users who are viewing this thread