Request Thread

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
i thought if we started a new thread just for Patchers to fullfill request it would help Planet cricket in many ways.

a) stop or at least minamize unnessasary threads
b) give PC patchers an easy, organized place to see what the people want made.

good idea, eh?

Rules:

1)Tell us a clear definition of what you want.
2)Provide any helpful images/photos if it's a graphical thing.
3)Give us the appropriate .fsh file names so that we don't have to spend hours looking for every different thing. I think this point is worth emphasising - if we're going to be the one's putting in all the effort the least that people can do is help us out a bit with the trivial bits

Thanks to Burma's Finest for the above rules.

Last edited:
Ill Have a go at faces if people post what face they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cricketman93 said:
i thought if we started a new thread just for Patchers to fullfill request it would help Planet cricket in many ways.

a) stop or at least minamize unnessasary threads
b) give PC patchers an easy, organized place to see what the people want made.

good idea, eh?
Potentially this is a fine idea. However, it is important that those posting requests help out the patch-makers as well. You should do this by posting/providing the following:

1)A clear definition of what you want.
2)Any helpful images/photos if it's a graphical thing.
3)The appropriate .fsh file names so that we don't have to spend hours looking for every different thing. I think this point is worth emphasising - if we're going to be the one's putting in all the effort the least that people can do is help us out a bit with the trivial bits.

Indian Face Pack: A Better Version Then All Of The Released Once.
Thanks In Advance

good work can u make the albion helmet with changed grill pls

Umm can some1 make a face for ashwell prince because in the unique face patch he is white no racism intended just want reality

Please read what Burma's Finest said.

Burma's Finest said:
Potentially this is a fine idea. However, it is important that those posting requests help out the patch-makers as well. You should do this by posting/providing the following:

1)A clear definition of what you want.
2)Any helpful images/photos if it's a graphical thing.
3)The appropriate .fsh file names so that we don't have to spend hours looking for every different thing. I think this point is worth emphasising - if we're going to be the one's putting in all the effort the least that people can do is help us out a bit with the trivial bits.

added to the first post :)

fine fine.......here you r with two pics look at the grills of the helmets can someone change them plsssss

Attachments

• langer.jpg
    langer.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 56967.jpg
    56967.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 77
RussianVodka said:
Umm can some1 make a face for ashwell prince because in the unique face patch he is white no racism intended just want reality

The unique face patch isnt the done deal,it has been said several times,its just the stepping stone to the real deal.The main objective of the patch is to introduce the concept of unique face files for each player.Therfore once a real ashwell prince face is made(Im not sure maybe its already been made),then we can just replace that file.Same goes for all other players.

Past Cricketeers Glory?

Hi, I Want to know if anyone can make a Sunil Gavaskar Face?I've created the stats and all, But what I need is the face

Can someone please make and tell me how to make a face ID?

Mr Bob said:
Can someone please make and tell me how to make a face ID?

Hmm,its pretty simple,just make a new player in game and use that as for sunil gavaskar,open the .ros file in a hex editor and find the created player,the first two bytes(following the 0000) is the player id,use these bytes for the face id.

Users who are viewing this thread