Request Thread

ok, Thanks, after that, I might need more requests, but first, I need to get that Face finished, And maybe I can get help on how to make commetry voices for other players.

duffarama said:
I didn't expect that sort of language from you Monty. Your position at PlanetCricket will be under scrutiny now I'm afraid. Watch yourself mate. :mad:

Duff, I didn't know you had such a sexually 'attuned' mind. :rolleyes: He requested the patchers to make Hussey's face. I don't understand what offensive connotations you see in his post.

gone a bit quiet, wonder what's going on with my request?

Can Someone pls make the new Pakistan kit which they used against England...i exactly dont know if it is new but it looks like they made some changes to the layers its not the same which they used before.. :D

i have attatched a pic for the one who will hopefully try making it :p

Attachments

• 56476036.jpg
    56476036.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 45
I am pretty sure the kit is made already by one of the members. Try searching in the downloads centre.

yo farrukh, are you going to release those indian short sleeved kits yet?? I've been waitin for the one with the darker arms...

ammmmmm cricketman93 i think i didnt tell u? did i? anyways let me tell u now i bought a new comp from flamingo 1 month ago and every thing which i made all my patches were in that comp (in my old one) and i sold that comp after formating it and now a dayz i really dont feel like making patches... :( sorry buddy when i will get in the mood i'll start making again ;)

:cheers

thnx kodos for the info :D

yeah really good sight screen........can someone plz tell me if the new pak shirt is made or not if it is can someone pls give me the link to thread because i cant find it...

Users who are viewing this thread