Request:WC 2003 TV Overlays

u shud have icc cricket world cup 2003 written in the batting and bowling cards and also include the world cup 2003 logo to make it more realistic

here is the complete bar i will make as much as i can heres the screenshot.

Attachments

• bar1.JPG
    bar1.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 166
just one problem
please use the icc logo with international teams only .it ismeant for that and not for the domestic teams.
anyhow its ur choice

Okay here is my beta version. The letters arent in the right place and thhis version does not have scorecard.

ok heres what i have done, i still have to align the things up and add the brownish line for the black bit of the popup.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
tjh1989 & aussie1st,it looks excellent.
Waiting for the final version.

we can have all 3 versions put together to make one final
which wud ultimately look good

I have just completed the Batsman Score Graphic with all the writing in the correct place. I am starting work on the Bowling Figures Graphic, Batsman Out Graphic, New Over Graphic and finally New Bowler Coming on Graphic. Heres is what the Batsman Score Graphic looks like post any comments.

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 133
Looks great.
But also notice the white line that must have been there in the batsman score graphics,like the one in aussie1st's extending till the end of the screen.

Do u have anymore screenshots of the bowling popup and others like that?
As i need to see if i can get rid of anything in thegame so i can make the stripe overlap the logo or else most of the popups will be like the first screenshot where is doesn't overlap the logo but goes behind it.

hmm looks better than mine. but aussie first's looks the best. did you start from scratch?

aussie1st ,I got those screenshots from the World Cup 2003 CDs.
I'll try to give more pics later today.
I saw the whole 2CDs and couldn't see any Wagon Wheel/Spiders,pheraps we could assume how it would look.

I basically started from scratch, the bar/scoreboard i copied and paste and was lucky to find some image enhancing tool that enhanced the quality. The popup virtually i did from scratch with the zebra stripes used of the scoreboard.

Thanks bharat i mainly just need the screenshots of the batsmen score like in my screenshot, the bowling one. As for the wagon wheel i guess i will just copy the layout of the scorecard

More screenshots of WC 2003

I've got more pics from WC 2003.

Team Members List

team3.jpg

Bowler Info

bowler.jpg

Batsman Info

batsman.jpg

batsman2.jpg

Required

runreq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread