Request:WC 2003 TV Overlays

oh ok thanks for that colin i will fix that. I just recently made that bat, needed to test it but here it is. aditya123 i'll get onto those stuff when i get the time too and i should be able to make it as accurate as possible for the opening.

Attachments

• bat10.zip
    77.8 KB · Views: 17
um...I have voldermot's ESPN Graphics 1.1 and 2......If i download this will it replace all of his screens or only some???

ZoraxDoom said:
um...I have voldermot's ESPN Graphics 1.1 and 2......If i download this will it replace all of his screens or only some???

well depends on the final patch. If the final patch is complete like Channel .9 or ESPN 2.0 then you dont have to worry. However if it is like sky sports then a few screens might remain if you are usin ESPN 2.0 (1.1 is not a full patch)

Does version 2 of your patch have the spider and wagon wheel? Cause then one which I have dosen't.......

ZoraxDoom said:
Does version 2 of your patch have the spider and wagon wheel? Cause then one which I have dosen't.......

Yes version 2.0 does. if you dont have it it might be 1.1. does it have opener ,middleorder etc on the lie up screen? if yes then you have 1.1

tjh1989 , when r u planning to release ur tv patch ?
I advice u to take ur own tim and mke it as accurate as possible along with scorecard and lineup graphics

tjh waiting anxiously for your patch

The previous 5 posts in this thread are complete rubbish and not required. As we've tried to make clear many times patch makers freely give up their time to help improve the game and do not need to be hassled by people. Please be more considerate when you post.

I am extremely busy with coursework at the moment but i hope to be working on it on saturday and some of sunday so i will give you an update then.

barmyarmy said:
The previous 5 posts in this thread are complete rubbish and not required. As we've tried to make clear many times patch makers freely give up their time to help improve the game and do not need to be hassled by people. Please be more considerate when you post.

yeah barmy
i think i understand

tjh1989 said:
I am extremely busy with coursework at the moment but i hope to be working on it on saturday and some of sunday so i will give you an update then.

We would wait until then.
sorry for the "harrassment" so caused by us.

Hey tjh are you still busy??

Users who are viewing this thread