Request:WC 2003 TV Overlays

hey tjh1989 your patch looks cool can u post a beta patch?

I am still working on it but i have to revise for a maths exam on monday but it should be finished soon.

heres the bowling figures bar. I probably will change the skysports pop-up bar with a bar saying icc cricket world cup 2003 .

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 144
Is it possible for u to include the white line exteding at the sides and make the team logo come inside the circle.

Will p said:
cool, where do you get the screenshots of the actuall TV graphics?

I got them from WC 2003 VCD.

Last edited:
Ok here is a beta version of my WC tv. Please could someone take screenshots of my patch where there is errors. I haven't seen the run rate required screen and some others so i haven't been able to align the letters up.
The two screenshots below i have fixed up the overlapping of the logo for the bowling thing. The new batsmen thing the words should be lined up and so should the team logo but i haven't seen it since that screenshot so if there is an error just take a screenshot and i will fix it. For the scoreboard and spider etc i will get on to it soon but could take a while before i finish them.

Attachments

• bowl.jpg
    bowl.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 124
  • newbat.jpg
    newbat.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 128
  • wcbeta.zip
    225.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
well i did but the whole thing went transparent. I don't think the yellow bit is transparent. I downloaded of planetcricket so i don't really know.

Some patchmakers don't format their pitchads properly. Go the 'format pallate' option in GI; select all opaque and then make the background transparant by setting all the yellow to 0.

gr8 , waiting for team lineup, scoreboard and the wagon wheel, spider stuff
also for the other version by `tjh`

looks great aussie1st. waiting for the full patch to be released ie with the spider and stuff edited

one more suggestion
In the match intro screen i.e ________ Vs _________ u can use the ICC world cup logo like u used the 3 test series logo

Users who are viewing this thread