Requests Accepted Requests Thread

@wasteyouryouth could i please request you to upload the pepsi logos in the pics below for the front and for the arm of the shirt. Also the Boom boom logo please if you already have them. It is a darker blue than the adboard logo we have already.
Screenshot_2017-12-29-18-11-07.png

Has anyone tried to make the 2015 Aus kit from 2015 in CBC? If not I'm making a request for it to be created.

Requesting for a pc to please upload the word "Australia" as a logo in this color so I can finish the 2015 WC Kit. Much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1687.JPG
    IMG_1687.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
@wasteyouryouth would you be so kind to create these bats and share them, thank you in advance. Cheers!

CA-plus-15000.jpg

ca-plus-15000-pe-7star-2.jpg

CA-SM-18-7star-Bat-1-1.jpg

itm_l_1.jpg

01-800x600.jpg

Last edited:
Requesting for a pc to please upload the word "Australia" as a logo in this color so I can finish the 2015 WC Kit. Much appreciated

Hey Jalen, I've uploaded a logo like this as close as I can get to the correct font if you still need it. I left it black so you can recolour the letters as you want. (This is quite easy to do in the logo editor, just select each layer and choose the colour you want). It's called Aus_2015 or search username Spoobir to find it.

EB5Nmfx.png

Hey Jalen, I've uploaded a logo like this as close as I can get to the correct font if you still need it. I left it black so you can recolour the letters as you want. (This is quite easy to do in the logo editor, just select each layer and choose the colour you want). It's called Aus_2015 or search username Spoobir to find it.

EB5Nmfx.png
Thanks so much, will check now. Appreciate it mate

@Spoobir loving your work so far, sorry to bug you but any idea when your Australia 05 team is coming as i want to play Eng 05 vs Aus 05 in a series? Since i downloaded your India team i only pick them for matches haha. Also can you tell which other teams you have in the pipeline if any. Thanks

School Cricketer
Can anyone upload this logo in ashes cricket as i tried to make it on the ps4 logo creator but i could not. Any hepl would be appreciated as this is my team that i play for and would like to add the logo for more personalised experience.
@wasteyouryouth. Can u please give a try on this. I am sure u will be able to crack this logo. Please...... Thanks in advance bro.

Looking for someone to upload the logo of the icc CWC 2015 so I can finish my Australia kit. Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1688.PNG
    IMG_1688.PNG
    63.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys, id like to make a south African mid-2000s team ..can anybody do these kits for me? i know its a big ask and time consuming so any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread