Requests Thread

KATRINA,KAREENA,Priyanka :p:p:p:D:D:p:p:p

Would somebody be able to make a banner for my upcoming story. It's called England's Next Generation, and then in slightly smaller text underneath could it say An International Journey

If it could also possibly have a picture of Alistair Cook batting and Stuart Broad bowling either side of the text, maybe blurred slightly into the background.

I'm sure you guys will do a good job as you are all very good at this stuff.

Thanks

Sorry badvintage, I am a little busy. I cannot do your request, although I was planning to.

Would somebody be able to make a banner for my upcoming story. It's called England's Next Generation, and then in slightly smaller text underneath could it say An International Journey

If it could also possibly have a picture of Alistair Cook batting and Stuart Broad bowling either side of the text, maybe blurred slightly into the background.

Thanks

Gave it a try. :)

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 21
Looking for someone to make a banner for my league, it's called Celebrity Premier League. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Still looking for this, any takers?

i will give a try i guess :)

----------

here is a try
DqRQc.png

Users who are viewing this thread