Requests Thread

extremeslogger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Can someone make me a logo for the 'World Athletics Council'. I have no specifications, so use your creative freedom. I also need a logo for the 'World T20 Championships' and that logo should be modern and include the colours red, blue and white.

Many thanks,

extremeslogger

ChaudharyEhsan

Club Captain

Can some please give me the Latest snaps of England Captain (Alastair Cook) & The Netherlands Captain (Peter Borren).

Snaps should be of side view as "Michael Clarke" is in the following snap....

attachment.php

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Request

A massive request for all graphical people out there. I am starting a website for science knowledge and too enhance my CV and uni application. This website will be updated at least once a week with latest science news. Can anyone make me a science banner which looks professional and clean with the sitename Knowledge. Please make it look professional. You will be credited on the website, with a link to your own page and a chance to become famous and enhance your CV in the future. Please help. Any help PM me. ;)

Last edited:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Can someone do a couple of signature pics for me please?

Pic-1 should include (from left to right) Scott Styris-Jesse Ryder-New Wellington Wolves Logo-James Franklin-Tim Southee

Pic-2 should include (from left to right) Zaheer Khan-MS Dhoni-New Wellington Wolves Logo-Graeme Smith-Doug Bollinger

The choice of pics is totally yours as is the background.

NWW logo-
WOLFNEW.png

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Can I get a Sehwag signature reading, "The highest individual score in ODI cricket - 219!'

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
A massive request for all graphical people out there. I am starting a website for science knowledge and too enhance my CV and uni application. This website will be updated at least once a week with latest science news. Can anyone make me a science banner which looks professional and clean with the sitename Knowledge. Please make it look professional. You will be credited on the website, with a link to your own page and a chance to become famous and enhance your CV in the future. Please help. Any help PM me. ;)

Last edited:

Addy

National Board President
good avy there. Amount 1000 sent. I wouldn't mind having more variety to choose from!

Users who are viewing this thread