Requests Thread

ved_

International Coach
Accepted.
Thanks mate.
Could you add these lyrics to it?
"Remember, whatever, it seems like forever ago!"
And this too, if you're able to fit it in.
"Was it just a dream; that happened long ago. I think I just forgot!"

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
g-png.131742

Will add lyrics in v2. But only 1 please.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

DeoxinSky

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ahm, don't know if any pre-requestites are needed here since this is my first time in a while on this forum, but.. Can I have a new signature made please?

In terms of a theme, could it include the Ashes Urn in the centre, with silhouettes of Alastair Cookie to the left, and Michael Clarke to the right as they're both raising their bats (like when they score their century). Could the background be similar to the DBC14 background, with the fancy green strokes and a black/green carbon-y base?

Thanks in advance! :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Ahm, don't know if any pre-requestites are needed here since this is my first time in a while on this forum, but.. Can I have a new signature made please?

In terms of a theme, could it include the Ashes Urn in the centre, with silhouettes of Alastair Cookie to the left, and Michael Clarke to the right as they're both raising their bats (like when they score their century). Could the background be similar to the DBC14 background, with the fancy green strokes and a black/green carbon-y base?

Accepted and thanks for describing your request so clearly.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Here you go:
Request done

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Is it possible to request a banner for DBC league please :)?

Preferably looking for a gold background (this kinda gold http://wallpaperhuup.com/wp-content/uploads/gold-colour-wallpaper.jpg) with the league name
"International Challenges" - Main body of text
"Redefining The World Of Cricket" - subtitle

Then still on the banner but as kinda a subtitle to the above preferably having something like" Bradman Championship - Sobers Cup - Tendulkar Blast" seperated with dashes/bullet points (these are 3 different leagues within the tournament).

Preferably not too tall as it will most likely be the header to all league related posts, thanks and it would be much appreciated if someone would take this up!

Edit : White text would probably be most suitable I'd have thought?

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Is it possible to request a banner for DBC league please :)?

Preferably looking for a gold background (this kinda gold http://wallpaperhuup.com/wp-content/uploads/gold-colour-wallpaper.jpg) with the league name
"Redefining The World Of Cricket" - subtitle

Then still on the banner but as kinda a subtitle to the above preferably having something like" Bradman Championship - Sobers Cup - Tendulkar Blast" seperated with dashes/bullet points (these are 3 different leagues within the tournament).

Preferably not too tall as it will most likely be the header to all league related posts, thanks and it would be much appreciated if someone would take this up!

Edit : White text would probably be most suitable I'd have thought?
Yes will try a hand tomorrow.

Have a note what I understood:
4 Golden banners with
"Redefining The World Of Cricket" - subtitle and Bradman Championship - Sobers Cup - Tendulkar Blast.
Please clear if I have misunderstood.

Thanks,
Aditya.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

4 Golden banners with
"Redefining The World Of Cricket" - subtitle and Bradman Championship - Sobers Cup - Tendulkar Blast.

Thanks,
Aditya.

Thanks! Don't worry if you can't do it for tomorrow, not in a big rush. All good but not sure where you got the 4 golden banners from mate :D. Only need 1.

Very very basic mock up I did for text layout, feel free to make your own adjustments to make it better :) :

255ac5fd53b4a26c36e6ce4bee12256f.png

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

4 Golden banners with

Thanks,
Aditya.

Hi mate I really do appreciate the offer but Mr Nokayya has just submitted the request which I'm pleased enough with therefore if you haven't already started with I'm ok for it now, much appreciated for the offer though!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Hi mate I really do appreciate the offer but Mr Nokayya has just submitted the request which I'm pleased enough with therefore if you haven't already started with I'm ok for it now, much appreciated for the offer though!
No problem. I was going to tell you that I won't be able to do your request.

Users who are viewing this thread