REVOLUTION STUDIOS presents 2012 full patch (RELEASED WHEN READY))

Like the work, want more?

• excellent

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • good

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • bad

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
When are you going to release the patches I mean kits patches for all the teams please reply soon

the full patch will be released tommorw...we cannot release today because we need to make a installer for it and almost everything is ready just the installer and the pakistan kit which is being made by arjind is not yet ready so it's a delay for today....and do not use text speech as dutchad told....:D

dont get hot guys

i think it will never be released...

guys we would have released the patch very soon..but due to our time zone we have many problems...jmbrown lives in uk so vast difference between his and our time..and he has works too..:( arjind comes online very rarely and he has his studies and many more things..only my and hameed's time match..so please guys understand our problem rather being demanding :)..we are improving and making the installer for your all to enjoy without any work.

guys we would have released the patch very soon..but due to our time zone we have many problems...jmbrown lives in uk so vast difference between his and our time..and he has works too..:( arjind comes online very rarely and he has his studies and many more things..only my and hameed's time match..so please guys understand our problem rather being demanding :)..we are improving and making the installer for your all to enjoy without any work.

You dont need to explain anything or justify anything. Your work is voluntary and it will be ready when it is ready. you really do not have to keep defending yourself. Just get rid of the download date in the thread title.....

----------

I have gone ahead and changed the thread title to reflect the fact that it will be released when ready. This to stop people unnecessarily getting on your back. Any problems with it let me know.....

i told jmbrown to just remove the release date...but he haven't changed it yet...

I have changed it now......

thank you................:) :) :)

----------

@dutchad
you wanted a dutch kit...so just give me the previews of the dutch kit :)..i have done all my job related to the patch so now i am free so give me some previews of the dutch kit so by tommorow i will give you the dutch kit... :) :).....because i can't do it it's night in india now and i have to sleep so by tommorow afternoon i will be giving you your dutch kit...:)

can i get the contents of the patch?

Thats better to have the topic releasing than that of released

Users who are viewing this thread