REVOLUTION STUDIOS presents 2012 full patch (RELEASED WHEN READY))

Like the work, want more?

• excellent

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • good

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • bad

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
front looks good..just back needs to be more HQ:thumbs

its already 30th when will u be releasing patch please release soon we are waiting for it..

kenya kit previews, sorry forgot to replace pads they are dark like the kit :)

Attachments

• cricket2009 2009-08-30 18-23-32-27.jpg
    cricket2009 2009-08-30 18-23-32-27.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 27
  • cricket2009 2009-08-30 18-23-32-98.jpg
    cricket2009 2009-08-30 18-23-32-98.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 19
extremely sorry.. :(

its already 30th when will u be releasing patch please release soon we are waiting for it..

sorry guys there is again a delay we are trying our best but it couldn't be possible today extremely sorry...guys we also have some personal issues , commitments which leads to delay... :( so i apolojize and i am 100% sure that we will release the patch by tommorow...extremely sorry for the delay guys... :(

----------

kit seems perfect:cheers

thanks hameed.... :) :cheers
again 3 and a half hours on the kit...:D

sorry guys there is again a delay we are trying our best but it couldn't be possible today extremely sorry...guys we also have some personal issues , commitments which leads to delay... :( so i apolojize and i am 100% sure that we will release the patch by tommorow...extremely sorry for the delay guys... :(

----------

thanks hameed.... :) :cheers
again 3 and a half hours on the kit...:D

Maybe it is an idea just to leave off the release date: just release it when it is ready. Takes the pressure off you guys and stops people being disappointed. It will be ready when it is ready.

Maybe it is an idea just to leave off the release date: just release it when it is ready. Takes the pressure off you guys and stops people being disappointed. It will be ready when it is ready.
yeahh you are absolutely right.....i am extremeley sorry for the delay the patch was almost ready just because of 1 thing we couldn't release it i am sorry :( :( ...but we will not disappoint people anymore tommorow is the release of the patch guys :D surely tommorow...

----------

i know we dissappionted you extremely sorry on behalf of REVOLUTION STUDIOS... :( :( :( :( :( :(

yeahh you are absolutely right.....i am extremeley sorry for the delay the patch was almost ready just because of 1 thing we couldn't release it i am sorry :( :( ...but we will not disappoint people anymore tommorow is the release of the patch guys :D surely tommorow...

----------

i know we dissappionted you extremely sorry on behalf of REVOLUTION STUDIOS... :( :( :( :( :( :(

No you didn't disappoint me at all. I am not worried when it comes out or not. It is just for yourself that when you publish a release date that keeps changing it puts pressure on you. If you just write "coming soon"" or whatever it stops people expecting a precise release time.

I am sure it will be fine whenever you release it.:yes

No you didn't disappoint me at all. I am not worried when it comes out or not. It is just for yourself that when you publish a release date that keeps changing it puts pressure on you. If you just write "coming soon"" or whatever it stops people expecting a precise release time.

I am sure it will be fine whenever you release it.:yes

yeahh...you are right and i am happy to hear that you are not at all disappointed....:):):cheers

Update Patch

Bats, Kits, Overlays and all the other things are ok.
But Don't you think that the pads, gloves, arm guards also needs an update?

Bats, Kits, Overlays and all the other things are ok.
But Don't you think that the pads, gloves, arm guards also needs an update?

yeah....we'll update it too....:D

When are you going to release the patches I mean kits patches for all the teams please reply soon

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you going to release the patches I mean kits patches for all the teams please reply soon

Do not use text speech. I have edited your post for you. The next time you will receive an infraction. The patch will be released when you see it in this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread