Requests Accepted Revolution Studios Presents International Patch 2012

Hey can you help ? I get an error when i tried to open 'installer.exe'.The error is like this: " Failed to open/create File : 3 ". Please tell me the solution of this.:(

Hey can you help ? I get an error when i tried to open 'installer.exe'.The error is like this: " Failed to open/create File : 3 ". Please tell me the solution of this.:(

First open the old 0.1v beta Big Editor {google it, it's not available in this forum}
And after that run the setup
If that didn't work, Re-Install The whole game again and install the patch:thumbs

The game freezes as soon as I start it.. I mean it shows that first image where copyright info is there and then stops.. Any help?? I'm using Win 7..

The game freezes as soon as I start it.. I mean it shows that first image where copyright info is there and then stops.. Any help?? I'm using Win 7..

Did the game work before you installed the patch?
Do you use legit version of AC09?
if yes have you installed beta patches?
OR
Have you installed a patch already and just installed this patch over it?

Its is showing an error when i download
invalid texture
i install it and select the async.big.w32 file
this happens............................................

Its is showing an error when i download
invalid texture
i install it and select the async.big.w32 file
this happens............................................

I did try almost everything but unfortunately "invalid texture" thingy doesnt leave me alone so I give up.

Guys, you surely have done good work but many of users like me must have given up so please try and sort this out as well.

Also yeah, I too am looking for the Roster quite eagerly.

Keep up the good work.

I did try almost everything but unfortunately "invalid texture" thingy doesnt leave me alone so I give up.

Guys, you surely have done good work but many of users like me must have given up so please try and sort this out as well.

Keep up the good work.

i don't know man
why are those errors happening
some times it happens for me too
but when i re-install the game it does work fine:facepalm

roster will be available after march 21st:yes

Keep up the good work.

This error happens with me too so I am also giving it up.But still,great work suwadith

suwadith can you please give me download link of the old big editor v0.1 ?
I'm not able to find it, nor google it
!! ?

Users who are viewing this thread