Richie Benaud shares his opinion on the best batsman since Bradman

Yeah, t'was an ODI.

Gazza added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

I'd know, I was there ;)

Big statement to make but I think he's at least on par with Sachin in test cricket, if not better. So underrated.

No. If we are talking value to the team Rahul Dravid is on par with Sachin. Tendulkar is a far better batsman individually.

His hundreds at Perth/Sydney in his first Australia tour, at a mere 19ish years of age, are a true testament to his genius imo. And he's kept it up for 20 years!

No. If we are talking value to the team Rahul Dravid is on par with Sachin. Tendulkar is a far better batsman individually.

His hundreds at Perth/Sydney in his first Australia tour, at a mere 19ish years of age, are a true testament to his genius imo. And he's kept it up for 20 years!

That is ultimately what matters. Your value to the team. I don't think I need to tell you that cricket is a team game but since you seem intent on brown-nosing, I might just.

Yeah it is a team game but it a flipping irony that Tendulkar has to carry the weight of other 10 players on his shoulders in 90's when indian team was crap. Get tendulkar out and you won the match was the tactic in those days. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread