ritwikgames i found the patch, big problem - hope you could help me on

pachino

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi ritwikgames i found the patch but there is a huge problem .

here is what is did

1 i installed the first demo (eng vs aus)

2 i downloaded and copied the demogame.gam(demo expansion)file to the cricket 2002 demo folder.

3 I downloaded the nz and saf faces and kits and placed them in their respective folders(faces in datagfxfaces, kits in datagfxuniforms)

4 i downloaded the demoloader2 and placed it in the cricket 2002 demo folder

5 i ran the c2k2.exe and the loader then came up and i chose aus vs saf and i chose 50 overs, but when i got to the main screen and clicked play and the game started i only got 2 extra overs besides the regular 2 overs.

NOTE :- I unaced all these files before placing them using winace.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this thing?

hi pachino,
i can play it properly.Just do the following:

1.Install the original aus vs eng demo
2.d'load the loader version 2.
3.Unzip all the files from the loader.rar file{there will be three} into your main cricket 2002 directory{the one with the exe file}.It will ask you if you want to overwrite demogame.gam file,say yes.
4.Run the c2k2.exe file{NOT THE CRICKET2002.EXE FILE} and choose the two teams,number of players and no.of overs in the loader and click on launch.Click ok on the next prompt.

You should be in the game now just click play now to start the game.

This should work,100%.
<Note>
if you have not installed the faces and uniforms correctly than everything will become grey if played with nz or rsa{no problem with eng or aus.}Fix that up by placing the uniforms and faces in the correct directory.

Edited By ritwikgames on June 04 2002 at 15:03

Thanks ritwikgames I will try that when i get home. So let me ask you something , I understand everything that you told me , are there supposed to be only one .gam file in the cricket 2002 folder? what do i do with the demo expansion file? I guess the .gam file from the loader will be the only .gam file in the cricket2002 folder right? I will try it. Thanks for helping me. I appreciate it. peace .

Thanks ritwikgames I will try that when i get home. So let me ask you something , I understand everything that you told me , are there supposed to be only one .gam file in the cricket 2002 folder? what do i do with the demo expansion file? I guess the .gam file from the loader will be the only .gam file in the cricket2002 folder right? I will try it. Thanks for helping me. I appreciate it. peace .

Users who are viewing this thread