Requests Accepted Rizwan Graphics | New stuffs + Mahrez Sig ;)

Which is the best among these do i make?

• Total voters
CR7 is amazing,text perfectly blends in..The shapework looks good too.
Coming to the avas,the Barca one looks slightly overdone to me...Ronaldo could've been much better.Ivanovic and the Januzaj look very good to me.They have that right balance of effects and light.The font selection in Januzaj makes it even better.Keep it UP!:)

Icons,I like them they're nice and cool with simple but good effects.You still need to improve when it comes to signatures,textures and shapes play a important role here.Great improvement btw.

Really Good work on those icons. Signature would have been better ,but those texture work doesnt suits i think.

Great stuffs bro expect that ronaldo icon all are awesome :cheers

Really impressed with yours comment and support on last Stuff. expecting those in these also. :p
Got new PS. so more works to be up Soon . Vaccation coming way.

Neyama_zps51b2e013.png

NJR_zps4aed781a.png
ZLATAN_zpsc319dcc8.png

LINKhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/mz2jgctzpjstibi/Z+L+A+T+A+N.psd <= Download Zlatan PSD Here! :)

Last edited:
Fantastic! Those are your best here surely, no words to explain the faboulness of the work, first time ever (I think) I am asking for a PSD for a signature, can I have the PSD for that Ibra siggy please?

Zlatan looks so well done,no complaints what so ever.Neymar sig ins't your best for sure,there isn't quite a lot to it,and the text makes it worst.Avatar looks clean,improve text. :D

Users who are viewing this thread