Requests Accepted Rizwan Graphics | New stuffs + Mahrez Sig ;)

Which is the best among these do i make?

• Total voters
5s9LRw1.png
4mAD7eW.png
jJ5NoRc.png
AEOR02P.png
cvONmGL.png

Last edited:
Just playing :hehe
diQqsQb.png
y2uky1B.png
jGDLH6M.png
YY2yMzH.png
ssTaA6t.png
EWOkbKl.png
IqfrggZ.png
Maew7Js.png
YXapcII.png
NBYUimC.png

Completely different one!
ozHKTsv.png

Thanks to simon,dipak who set me up!

Special thanks to Pallu who regularly visit mu thread and help me with his valuable comments!
And to all others who support me!

Great work man , you are becoming a pro time-by-time . All the avatars look awesome and especially the Young , Bale , Gervinho(s) and the Gayle's 1st type of style , the black & white one is brilliant too but the text could be improved although the text can be improved in all the avatarsand try different colors on the text , a text-less avatar of Bale with some special lightning could've been much better than that one and the Pepe's and Arsenal's avatars aren't resized correctly . And it's Gervinho BTW . :p :thumbs

Awesome work on Narine , Aguero and Jack Wilshere :cheers others are great too . :thumbs

The texture was good but the Villa set is amazing ! You can improve on textures , I don't think that this is the right way to make them , try to play and use other tools too just for making textures and follow tuts too . :)

Great ! David Silva's siggy is awesome there , the avatar hasn't been resized correctly it looks squashed and the Robben one is decent and good . :)

Users who are viewing this thread