RM RPIC preview

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Drewska said:
Nice review mate but I think its a bit too biased.

Its a preview.

Nice preview mate, you got the features in there, but (1) use a spell/grammar checker or something like that, your spelling was fine but theres some dodgy capitals where you capitalized the wrong thing, or didn't. Its a shame as an unotherwise professional looking piece of work is let down. (apologies if this was a quick go at something so you didn't bother with spelling/grammar)
Other thing, try doing it in HTML (you can use one of the many designer programs avaliable) or a desktop publishing program etc, readers like to be able to highlight text and it really speeds up load times etc.

Other than that theres nothing wrong with it, lovely presentation. Good luck.

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
yes i have to work on my grammer, but i didnt go back through an check it, just did a spell check

i can put it in html might do that later though

Propmanoz

Club Cricketer
Yes, it was a very good preview, possibly biased, but certainly well structured and laid out.

madmick96

Club Cricketer
sounds very positive but i do like the sound of the tutorial, being able to create players and teams and warm-up ODI plus the exchange of classic matches for 20/20 online mode. And its definitely biased but great anyways coz im not to keen in hearing the negatives :D

Users who are viewing this thread