Rohit's Downloads

this is looking awesom'. buddy how about making a screen, when hes bowling, so we can see the face better (cause without helmet). i will download it for sure. hope you make more indian faces. how about kumble? :D

Rahul made a Kumble face that I find excellent considering the head shape, I might still give it a shot though.

that has to be the shittest picture ever. lol look at his eyes. omg wat r u doing that is so pathedic. it looks worse.

NDIMA THE GREATEST CRICKETER EVER.

that one of sehwag is absolute shocking

Plz!!! Creat Pakistani Players

Sehwag
Tendulker
Inzimam

Nice Work Bro

kamrandahir said:
Plz!!! Creat Pakistani Players

Sehwag
Tendulker
Inzimam

Nice Work Bro

Thanks a lot... I'll try my best, just going through this bad hurdle in my life, my mother is in the hospital so I've been really busy for the past 2 days, I'm really stressed as well as her health isn't well... I hope you guys understand.

Improved Shahid Afridi

Will post Afridi soon.

Last edited:
Use this pic to improve Sachin's Face even more.

Attachments

• Sachin_Tendulkar18.jpg
    Sachin_Tendulkar18.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 261
Improved Shahid Afridi

Hi guys, sorry for the wait, my mom's doing great now... she'll be back home by Saturday which relieves a lot of stress on my part, and for that good news.. here I present to you the Improved version of Shahid Afridi, I think you guys will like this one, I'll be looking to improve it for sure though. Positive reps are highly appreciated :).

I had uploaded the wrong bmp file into the big for Sehwag's face last time around, you'll enjoy this one much more, I think so anyway.

Attachments

• 78fb4f8787a8ab93cafdfe06f0b796e3.zip
    184.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 0c1444aa07125c65e9fe8e393c19ec6f.zip
    85.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread