Rohit's Downloads

saurabh2185 said:
Your work has great improvement,btw what about the tendulkar face, i have posted you a pic of it earlier. Are you working on it as someone has ask me on my thread to improve his face. I know you have made one earlier but can you improve it even further

I will try for sure... first I will try and get all the Indian faces I haven't made yet made. I'm holding back from making a few of them because they share faces and it might be virtually useless, for instance Sehwag, Yuvraj, Zaheer Khan and Pathan use the same face.

cool faces
Ganguly
shahid afradi
w.indies

i tkink Ganguly face is blasting
i am waiting for your new faces

Latest update:

I've been working on the new and improved Sachin and I have to admit.. it looks great... a few touch-ups and he'll be released... thanks a lot for the picture Saurabhbhai... it helped quite a bit. In the meanwhile guys, you can still enjoy the first Sachin I made which was also the first face I ever made. Thanks for all your support guys.

Sachin Preview

Here's what I have done with Sachin so far, not many improvements needed, I don't think so at least (Don't mind the SL uniform, it's cuz Vaas shares a face with Sachin as well)... let me know your comments before I release it. Reps for the effort would be nice :).

Last edited:
Inzamam V2 Preview

Thanks a lot guys... and since I was in a good mood today... I improved my Inzamam, it's probably the best that could be done with him according to the head shape, let me know if there's anything you dislike about it. If you appreciate my work, please rep me as a token of your appreciation.

Thanks for the comments guys, from now on... rather than releasing different versions of the same face, I'll take my time to make it as good as I can before I release it.. it might take a bit more time but I think it's worth it at the end ;).

great work...but i dont think the ganguly looks like ganguly...just some constructive crititism no harm ment....everything else is just great.

Cricketman93 said:
great work...but i dont think the ganguly looks like ganguly...just some constructive crititism no harm ment....everything else is just great.

Your constructive criticism has been taken into consideration, is this one better?

Users who are viewing this thread