Rohit's Downloads

Tendulkar V2

Here's the improved version of Sachin, possibly the best face that I have made till date. I hope you guys like it and rep me for the effort, it gives little people like me encouragement to bring big people like you quality stuff.. ;).

Attachments

• db338f7099a935f11997613f1bc5873c.zip
    84.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I really wanted to rep you but i can't as it say's "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ndn_enigma again." What is this all about does anyone knows.

saurabh2185 said:
I really wanted to rep you but i can't as it say's "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ndn_enigma again." What is this all about does anyone knows.

You Cant Give Reps to A person AGAIN AND AGAIN before spreading some Reps.

e.g - you repped ndn_enigma today. so until you rep another 5 members atleast,
you cant rep him again.

Dravid Preview

Hey guys, I'm back to work, I just created my version of Rahul Dravid, let me know what you guys think, I really hated the head shape EA associated with Dravid, but anyways, let me know what you think.

Attachments

• dravid test 1.JPG
    dravid test 1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 244
Harbhajan Preview

Thanks again Saurabhbhai.. I'll work more on Dravid tomorrow... I'm working on Harbhajan at the moment, and it's 2:36 in the morning here in Montreal so I'll go to bed, there's quite a bit of work left to do on him but I just wanted to post up what I've done with Bhajji so far as a teaser.. lol. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• harbhajan begins.JPG
    harbhajan begins.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 234
absolutely brilliant.keep up the good work . when will u release bhajji's face?

Harbhajan face looks:-
1.Super
2.topnotch
3.first-rate
4.groovy
etc,etc........etc.

From the look of it's beard, i say just do the similar work with inzi's beard.
And do hurry in releasing the Harbhajan face.

Comparing Dravid face with Sachin and Harbhajan face. It is just not good enough.
Please improve it soon.

Hey ndn_enigma,
Today i tried face editing for the first time. Here is my version of sachin's face. Hope you don't mind that i posted it on your thread.
Btw you are pro in this stuff and i am just a newbie.

Attachments

• sachin face.jpg
    sachin face.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 228
The Turbanator Unleashed

I think many of you have been waiting for this, and I want to live upto public demand.. hopefully I get some reps for it this time... it's the only way to encourage patchers like me and everyone else on the PC community, do your share ;).

Attachments

• harbhajan begins 2.JPG
    harbhajan begins 2.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 6d2c6507a493744f127c8fa1858620fc.zip
    79.3 KB · Views: 143
Latest update: I'm still working on Rahul Dravid, just want to inform you guys that the face itself is coming along pretty well, much better than my first attempt, that's for sure... once again the head shape is horrible for Dravid but I'm still trying to do the best that I can for you.

Users who are viewing this thread