Rohit's Downloads

I know I said I wouldn't work on Dravid anymore... but after receiving some flak for it... I had to.. also tell me if you find this one better than the one I released on the previous page of this thread.. and please guys... tell me how I can improve him rather than endorsing something that someone else made, I can only improve if you guys help and support me.

Attachments

• dravid new1.JPG
    dravid new1.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
rohit, tbh ; i suggest to stop working on dravid at the moment and concentrate
on other asian players.

and abt the rest of your faces, good work :) :clap

Yeah he is right !!! There are loads of others faces to be done !!!

Btw did you get my PM !!!

Dhoni V3 Preview

I'll get working on other faces asap... right now, as a bit of a teaser.... I present to you the new and improved Mahendra Singh Dhoni... I'm very much aware that my last Dhoni looked like a teddy bear... lol. There's still some work left for me to do on him... but let me know what you think... reps for the effort would be nice.

Attachments

• Dhoni Preview.JPG
    Dhoni Preview.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Nehra Preview

Hey guys... I had a bit of spare time so I made Nehra's face, let me know what you think... The bad thing is that you'll have to choose between Nehra's face and Dravid's.

Attachments

• nehra preview.JPG
    nehra preview.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Omg wow nehra looks gr8, will be using his face. Btw dhoni look awesome plz plz plz release both of them. U r gettin my rep for sure.

cant rep u as it says i have to spread my reps before i can rep u again.
Btw plz release asap lookin very very cool.

VVS Preview

Hey guys... found some more spare time and I made VVS Laxman... Dhoni, Nehra and Laxman will be available in my new face pack that I'm compiling with the ones I made previously and these new ones. VVS was hard to make because he has the "Dinesh Mongia" style head shape in the game but I tried to do the best I could with him... leave me your comments or reps ;).

Attachments

• VVS Preview.JPG
    VVS Preview.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 259
wow nice work mate. Hey could u plz tell me the big file for kevin peiterson.

Ganguly Final Preview

I've improved Ganguly even further and this is the version of him that I will include in the Indian Face pack, let me know what you think.

Attachments

• ganguly perfected 2.JPG
    ganguly perfected 2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 246
Latest Update: Dhoni is almost perfected now... I think he turned out great... as for Laxman, I'm trying to find a better picture for him to work with... one where his mouth is closed and where it's a head on view... if his mouth is a little bit open... I'll fix that but if anyone can help me... please do... and also, I'd like to ask... who would you guys rather I make... Gambhir or Agarkar?

I Ve Got A Better Idea For U. To Make Laxman Why Dont U Use Some Other Players .o File (3d Head), That Is Suitable For Him And Then Work On Him.

ndn_enigma said:
Latest Update: Dhoni is almost perfected now... I think he turned out great... as for Laxman, I'm trying to find a better picture for him to work with... one where his mouth is closed and where it's a head on view... if his mouth is a little bit open... I'll fix that but if anyone can help me... please do... and also, I'd like to ask... who would you guys rather I make... Gambhir or Agarkar?

agarkar is more important i think, altough gambhirs performance at the last games were good ;) good work to see you working further on the face pack.

Users who are viewing this thread