Rohit's Downloads

Nice faces and you were also making inzamam update.Are you working on that.Take care.

hi plz help me iam preparing wreslting game smackdown vs raw2 in pc any one help me in face and other and ring and raw and smackdown adboards

whats wrestling got to do with Cricket 2005?

Thanks for the comments once again my friends... sorry for the delay in posting anything... lol, I tried to fix up Dravid today... please keep in mind that I can't do anything about his long chin and fat face... but let me know what you think of this new one.

Last edited:
good work so far, i like the eye area, it looks really goood.

unfortunately you cant do anything against the chin and the fat face.

Dravid V2 Released

Alright guys... after recreating Dravid practically from scratch.. here he is once again... I hope you guys like it.. rep me if you appreciate my work so I can keep bringing to you more quality faces. Enjoy ;).

Attachments

• a0e19871a92716e60c8646d3ffc5d9d7.zip
    156.4 KB · Views: 56
Sachin V3 Exclusive

I don't think I'll work on Dravid any more than I have... but I still had to work on my favorite batsman.. the Master Blaster :)... I improved him further... his beard used to look like he had brown hair while batting... I fixed that up... I fixed up the redness on the front tips of his hair and I also fixed up the area around his nose... I hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• sachin v2.JPG
    sachin v2.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 208
  • db338f7099a935f11997613f1bc5873c.zip
    83 KB · Views: 57
wow awesome.

Could u make nehra, well he is my favourite bowler in cric 2005, takes a lot of wickets. Giving u an image, can be helpful.

nehra5ql.jpg

Sorry for including this in your thread,Rohit. Rahul made a very good Dravid face, so people who are desparate for a Dravid face,I think should try that out. It is in his face pack.

Adarsh said:
Sorry for including this in your thread,Rohit. Rahul made a very good Dravid face, so people who are desparate for a Dravid face,I think should try that out. It is in his face pack.

He has his own thread, if people want to download from him then they will, it's on PC for everyone to see, I make my own stuff... and if you really think the quality of my work is that bad opposed to him that you needed to endorse his stuff on my thread then simply don't download from me.

Users who are viewing this thread