Rohit's Downloads

Dravid Preview 2

Thanks for the support guys, here's what I've done with Dravid so far... just trust me on this one when I say that this is most likely the best I can do with him according to the shape of his head, but please leave your comments.. thanks.

Last edited:
Your Ganguly and Harbhajan faces are simply superb,but to be brutally honest this doesn't look like Dravid at all. No offence, just my honest opinion.

Adarsh said:
Your Ganguly and Harbhajan faces are simply superb,but to be brutally honest this doesn't look like Dravid at all. No offence, just my honest opinion.

I know Adarsh, but the problem is that the head shape is in such a way that his chin area is too big and the rest of his face is too fat.. if it weren't for that, I'd be able to make it perfectly... I'm saying this after around 30 trials with different types of faces for him... But I'll still try my best to make him better.

i see what you mean about chin.ever heard about desperate dan :)

Just remember that there is not much point making faces for ppl with shared faces

You're right, that's why I'm not going to bother making Kaif's face, I'm probably going to do Balaji... and eventually either Agarkar or Gambhir since both of them share faces too, and I really have to fix up Sehwag's face... I've just been stabbing an open wound trying to fix that one.. I think I can make him much better than that.

Unless there's public demand for Kaif over Ganguly and maybe Yuvraj over Sehwag, which I highly doubt.

Dravid Preview 3

Hi guys... I tried to improve Rahul to the best of my abilities... and here's the result... not too shabby this time :), let me know what you think.

Attachments

• dravid remade.JPG
    dravid remade.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 218
Nice Nice but his cheek area needs to go in a bit !!! Moreover the chin is too long in my opinion !!! None the less a good one !!!

Hariz said:
Nice Nice but his cheek area needs to go in a bit !!! Moreover the chin is too long in my opinion !!! None the less a good one !!!

Thanks for the comments Hariz... I can't do much about the chin because that's the head shape assigned to him... I wish I knew about O-editing (head shape editing but I know diddly squat about that)... lol, and his face is too fat which explains the cheek area... trust me guys.. I really tried.

Update:

I'm just doing a few little touch-ups before my final release of Dravid.

Alright my fellow PC'ers... here's The Great Wall of India... I hope you guys enjoy it... it isn't as good as I would have liked it to be because of the head shape that's assigned to him by EA... but nonetheless it's the best I could've done... enjoy... once again.. reps are appreciated in return for us patcher's time and patience that it takes to make this stuff. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• dravid final.JPG
    dravid final.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 210
  • a0e19871a92716e60c8646d3ffc5d9d7.zip
    161.4 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread